Secret love

-Jimin's POV-
It's Monday again and that means I have to go to school ugh. I swear if I see Jungkook I'm gonna rip him. I can't believe the other hyungs and TAEHYUNG FRICKING TAEHYUNG HE'S LITERALLY THE KINDEST PERSON I'VE MET AND FO SURE I KNOW HE WON'T BULLY ANYONE NO MATTER WHAT. Ugh I'm so disappointed in them. I finally arrive and I see Jungkook but he's with Lisa? So not only he's a bullying bitch but also a playboy??? Ha! Nice going Jungkook. I then go to class and sit beside Rose. She then thanked me for what happened last time and I can't stop blushing everytime I see her. Teacher then started discussing and time goes by and it's already the next day.
-Narrator's POV-
Ever since Jimin and Rose became close Jungkook has been bullying her even more. But each day Jimin and Rose have been getting closer and closer and Jungkook has been feeling a weird feeling he felt before with Lisa, but it's different. He's pretty sure it's not love but maybe Jealousy?
-Rose's POV-
I arrive to school and I see Jungkook talk to Lisa but I ignored them. I then go to Sehun and waved at his friends along with him and they all wave back. Since it's almost class time I went to my classroom and listened to my favourite song "Euphoria." I then notice Jimin sit next to me so I stopped listening to my songs and talked to him. We became close ever since and some people even ship us but I'm with Sehun so it's quite funny when they ship us. I noticed ever since me and Jimin became close Jungkook would bully me even more and it's not like I like him but him bullying me...it just doesn't feel right.
-Break-
After class was over Me and Jimin walked down the hallways and gladly I didn't see Jungkook around me. When me and Jimin finally arrived to the cafeteria I heard a lot of rumours that Sehun was cheating on me and dating another girl. I didn't believe anything they said because it's too hard to believe it. I don't think Sehun would cheat but something's not right here. I then shrugged it off and ate with Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa. I then greet them and they greeted me too. Lisa the said "Did you hear Sehun's cheating on you" I then nodded my head but I responded that i didn't want to believe it because it sounds so unreal. She then showed me pictures and it looked so real. I then replied to her "I-I still won't believe anything" she then gave up trying to warn me about Sehun. Jisoo then brought up another topic to lighten up the mood and it did. We then all laugh at her jokes and we looked like 4 kids having so much fun and it did feel like it. As I was laughing I felt as if someone was staring at me then I look at Jimin but it wasn't him I then tilt my head in confusion and there he was staring at me he then flared at me which made me scared so I looked back. -Narrator's POV-
But what Rose didn't know was when Rose turned around Jungkook then smiled to himself thinking how cute you were when you were scared of him. He makes sure that no one will look at you that way because you're his. He really doesn't know what he's feeling right now. Is it .... Love? He just can't figure it out but 1 things for sure is that he's sure that it isn't Love that he was feeling but little did he know he was falling for her everytime he sees her. He even asks Lisa about Rose and how she's doing. Everytime Lisa and Jungkook would meet up Jungkook would always be asking for advice and talking about Rose. Of course, Lisa which was still in love with him had to hide her feelings. She just knew that it wasn't right to get in between their relationship so she had to always mask herself. Pretending to be happy whenever Jungkook is taking about Rose, giving the best advice to Jungkook even though, she loves him without him even noticing or caring. Every night and morning she'd always think if she's even relevant to Jungkook or not but she'd always tell herself to not think that way. She will always text Jimin for help but he's also talking about Rose so she'd go to Namjoon. Her childhood friend till now. They basically share their life with each other. As if they share blood. They almost share everything but not EVERYTHING. Their still best friends though no matter what.
-Lisa's POV-
I talk to Jungkook but he always talked about Rose not that I'm jealous but it's too much. Since I know Jimin's gonna do the same I text Namjoon and he replies quickly. We then talk for hours and hours as he decided that I should go to sleep early. "Goodnight and sweet dreams Lisa" "Goodnight Joonie" I then ended the call and decided to sleep since it's already 4 in the morning hecc school is in like 2 hours ugh. I still slept anyways since I knew I wouldn't survive school if I didn't sleep early.
-To be continued-
Hai guys :3 I know I haven't been active lately but here's a chapter anyways! LY💖😄 Once again IM SORRY
Ps: dm me on insta for requests (@xxbts_bp_fanxx)