Sad.

Narrator's POV
While Jungkook and Rose were playing video games they didn't realise that it was getting late. Rose slept in Jungkook's bed and so Jungkook went downstairs to sleep on the couch.
-Rose's POV-
I woke up and realised that I have to go to school. I quickly went to my house since it was only a few minutes away. I quickly did my morning routine and went back to Jungkook's house. I expected to see him on the couch but he wasn't there. I then went to his bedroom to check if he was there and I wasn't expecting to see what I just saw. He walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and his towel covering the bottom part of his body revealing his abs. I couldn't help but blush I mean who wouldn't? Lmao I didn't even notice I was just looking at him until he said "Like what you're seeing?" I  came back to my senses and slapped him. He jokingly pretended to be hurt and we both laughed it off. Since we were almost late for school I told him to hurry up and we both left his house. We both ran to school and suprisingly we weren't late. We then part our ways to go see our own friends and I went to Lisa. Since she was the first one I saw. I didn't mind telling her what happened since she was Jungkook's ex and I wouldn't want her to feel sad. The bell then rang and we went to our spectate ways since we aren't in the same class. Since my only friend in this class was Jimin I decided to talk to him about what happened. As I was talking his face got sadder and sadder. I asked him if he's sad but he said no? I'm pretty sure he's sad. I decided to stop talking and let him talk.
-Jimin's POV-
I suddenly felt happy since I am going to be in the same class as Rose. I quietly smile to myself not letting my other friends notice. I went to my class and saw Rose. I decided to sit beside her since I wanted her to talk to me. She then started talking to me and I felt like the world stopped. She then mentioned something hat made my heart crush. "Ey Jimin you know I went to Jungkook's house and we played fn together and I accidentally slept." "I went to my house and went back to his to check on him and I saw him wet and shirtless" I then observe her face and she was blushing and smiling. I'd usually smile whenever she smiles but now is different. I just felt sad. I was a bout to cry but I can't cry in front of Rose. Especially not her. Class time finished and I was feeling only two emotions. Sadness, and pain. I then went to Namjoon hyung since he's understanding and he's very kind to me. I met up with him and I told him everything and all he said was "Jimin, if you like her then try to get her, but if she doesn't like you back then don't force it man." I nodded and understood everything he said.
-Jungkook's POV-
I woke up to the sound of Rose leaving the house since I didn't see her anymore. I decided to just take a shower and do my usual thing. As I was showering I heard someone go in the house and I assumed that it was one of my Hyungs but I didn't hear anyone talk. I was already finished and I walked out to see a shocked while blushing Rose standing in front of me. To break the silence I said "Like what you're seeing" she then laughed and hit me, I then pretend to cry as if she hurt me when she slapped my back. She then told me to hurry up since we would be late for school. I quickly ate breakfast and put on my clothes. We then ran to school since we were getting late already. I'm not in the same class as Rose in my first period but I think we'll at least have a class together today.
-Time skip-
After the first class was over I saw Namjoon and Jimin talking. Jimin looked sad and when I went they're I could sense Namjoon was telling me to go away since it wasn't the right time. I walked away since Jimin really looked sad and that's the last thing I want any of my friends to do.