Best friends.

-Namjoon's POV-
As I was reading books my phone popped out a notification. I look at it to check wHo it was and it was Lisa. We then talked for hours and to be honest it was kinda fun talking to her and I don't know why either. She then told me that she had to sleep so I bid her goodbye and we stopped talking.
-Next day-
I arrive to school and see someone getting bullied. As I walk closer I see Jungkook!?
RM:YAH YAH YAH JUNGKOOK
JK:H-Hyung!
He acted as if he didn't do anything. I help the girl up and we introduced ourselves to each other.
Namjoon:Hai! I'm Namjoon but you can call me Joon and you?
???: a-ah I'm Rose
Joon: Nice to meet you Rose! I hope we can see each other around now you can go before Jungkook bullies you again just let me know ok? Here's my number text me.
Rose: a-ah thank you Joon oppa?
Joon: -blushes- aha ahh no problem!
I then turn to Jungkook in a cold way and I ask
Joon:What the fuck is wrong with you!?
Jungkook: NO WHAT THE FUCK IS ARONG WITH YOU. YOU KNOW I WAS BULLYING HER BUT YOU INTERRUPTED ME
Joon: WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE A GUY AND YOU SHOULDNT ESPECIALLY BULLY GIRLS WHAT THE FUCK DID SHE DO TO YOU
Jungkook: THINGS
Joon:WHA-
Jungkook: JUST SHUT UP OKAY!
With that he walked away.
-Rose's POV-
I was being bullied by the asshole Jungkook until a tall handsome looking man came up to me. I felt scared as I thought Jungkook called him to beat me up too but instead he introduced himself and helped me up. I then introduce myself back and he gave me his number so I can tell him if Jungkook was bullying me. As I go away I went back to my friends and they ask me where the bruises came from. I then lied and told them that I just fell and stuff and it looked like they almost didn't believe me. We then talked about things until classes were starting soon. I then go to class with Lisa and we sit together. We never really payed attention to the teacher because we would always get distracted by each other. When there's a test I try to seriously listen but I fail because how can I ignore Lisa? So I just cheat or study at home. Since our first period was sports I changed into my uniform for sports. We then started to excercise and I noticed that Jungkook kept looking my way. I can't assume that he's looking at me because it's obvious he doesn't. He then smiles and I look at him he then looked away looking like the most embarrassed person in the world. We then had to run and t felt like we ran all around the globe and back. After running everyone felt like fainting until our coach told us to go already. Since we were studying basketball everyone had to play it. I never really knew me and Lisa were good at playing basketball until now. I didn't miss a single shot and all the boys were impressed. I noticed that Jungkook kept staring at me and it feels weird but it just feels like I'm nervous everytime he looks my way or looks at me.
-Jungkook's POV-
Ugh. Sports. Since class had to start we went to the court and ran like 20 rounds and it felt like hell. I and my hyungs were racing tho and as always I won haha. We then had to excercise and play basketball. As we were playing basketball I notice Rose and Lisa were really good at basketball. I always knew that Lisa was good because I'm the one that thought her but I never knew that Rose was good at basketball. She seems so girly I never knew someone so girly can change into someone sporty. All the guys were falling for the two girls and I kinda got jealous like no lie. When sports class was over everything felt like normal the day passed quickly and everything was normal. I then go home and meet up with my hyungs since Namjoon hyung wanted all of us to meet up since I keep "bullying" Rose. Like come on I didn't even hurt her. She can handle it anyways. If she was heartbroken before then she can handle what I gave her.
-Time Skip-
Joon:Jungkook why do you keep bullying Rose??? Do you like her?
Jungkook:...no...idk..
Everyone:OHHHHH
I know it doesn't seem like I have feelings for her but I really do like her. She's my ideal type but I don't think she likes me back...