Friends again?

Rose's POV
It's been a week since the interaction with me and Jungkook. We still talk through chats and we got to know each other. I told him about everything before he had amnesia and when I told him he has a girlfriend he playfully asked me "Is it you" I laughed and lightly slapped his shoulder. I replies back "No" he then pretended to be sad while I was just laughing. He asked "Then who is it" then flashbacks cone flashing through my head
-Flashback-
"Don't tell him"
"Why"
"Just let him forget me"
Me and Lisa were in a coffee shop talking and discussing about Jungkook. I asked her "Should I tell Jungkook that you're his girlfriend?" She nodded her head from side to side "No" she replied. I was confused why wouldn't she want to let Jungkook remember her? Lately she's been acting weird and sad all the time "Is she depressed?" I ask myself.
-Flashback ends-
Ugh... what should I do? Should I tell him? Those thoughts were running through my head when I didn't even notice that I was spacing out. Jungkook then snapped his fingers in front of my face and apologized to him for spacing out. I then changed the topic and he stopped asking me questions about his girlfriend which he doesn't even remember. Like bruh she's your girlfriend and from all the things you can remember you remember me?
-Jungkook's POV-
It's been weeks since that scene from the hospital. Me and Rose still talk to each other through chat. We then met up after she had to meet up with someone else. I don't know why but I kind of felt a tint of jealousy in me. I don't know why but I'm acting strange lately. Even my hyungs recognizes it. Am I falling for her? No it can't be we're just best friends right? Yeah totally. After talking to myself I then see Rose walking towards me. She looks pretty as always...wait what the fuck Jungkook don't fall for her she's just your friend, she's just your best friend remember that Jungkook. We then talked to each other and then suddenly she brought up a question. "Do you remember your girlfriend Kookie?" I honestly don't remember anything but for her I wanna try but I can't. I replied her "No" then she had a disappointed look on her. Then to lighten up the mood a bit I answered back "Is it you" she then said "No" while nodding her head from side to side. Then my heart and my mood felt a bit sad. She then tried changing the topic but I was still curious on who it was but my brain won't let me. Then we just hung out together without bringing up that topic.
-To be continued-