Cold

-Lisa's POV-
Me and Taehyung finished eating dinner together. He dropped me off my house and we bid goodbye. I went in my house then Taehyung went to his. We didn't live far away so Taehyung's house was a few blocks away. I took a shower and scrolled down my instagram. My social medias were blowing up. A lot of people are liking my photos and following me a lot. I text Jungkook but he hasn't replied yet "Maybe he's just busy" I think to myself. It's past 10 pm and he still reply. Now I'm starting to get really worried. "What if he's in trouble" I say. I shrugged it off thinking that he isn't troublesome anyway. I watch tv since I was getting bored. It's already past 4 am and I have 2 hours and 30 minutes until I have to get ready for school.

"Oh it's already 6:30?!" I exclaimed

"Oh it's already 6:30?!" I exclaimed. Yeah my wallpaper is Jungkook because he set it like that. I stretched and got ready for the day. I went to school and saw that Jungkook was about to approach me but Taehyung did first. I also noticed that whenever I talk to other boys especially Taehyung, Jungkook get's mad and doesn't talk to me. "Hmm I wonder why..." as I think to myself. I clear my thoughts away and head to the classroom. I didn't see Jungkook there. Huh? Didn't I just see him a while ago? Weird... The bell rung so we all went to our seats. My first class is English,"Ugh" i sighed. I guess maybe that's why Jungkook isn't here...
-Author's POV-
Lisa noticed that both Jungkook and Rose aren't in class. Now, she's getting really worried. Taehyung was sitting beside her so all he did was comfort her. Little did she know...that he was watching her the whole time with Rose.
-Rose's POV-
I was with Jungkook. "I'm sorry Lisa" was all I could think. Explaining why I was with Jungkook. I know both of then like each other but I don't know why Lisa accepted Taehyung. I also noticed that Jimin has been hanging out with me recently. He would get sad if I wouldn't hang out with him. He'd get mad and scold me if he saw me with a boy. "Hmm I wonder what's with him". We were spying on Lisa and Taehyung.
-Time skip-
(A few days later)
-Rose's POV-
Me and Jungkook became good friends after that. Lisa and Jungkook confessed to each other and they both just stayed friends since Lisa was already with Taheyung.
-Time skip-
I was chilling with Lisa until I heard her say "Jungkook likes u." I was so shocked. I don't really like him in that way because I thought we wee just friends... After Lisa telling me that she told me that Jungkook will probably confess to me later. Ugh I'm so scared. I don't wanna accept him but I also don't wanna break his heart. Ahhh what should I do.
Should I reject?
Should I accept?
No...
I'll just reject.
-Flashback ends-
-Still Rose's POV-
Those were the thoughts I regret. Rejecting him, breaking his heart. Everything's still the same. Except Jungkook, he never talks to me anymore. All he does is bully me. Sometimes I even go to the bathroom to cry when I can't take it. Sometimes I even talk about my problems with unnie's and dongsaeng. Which is Lisa,Jisoo,and Jennie. Jisoo unnie is with Jin oppa, Jennie unnie was with Taehyung. But Taehyung doesn't date anymore. Jennie unnie is with Yoongi oppa or was it RM oppa? I don't fucking know. Everyone's life is a mess. Especially mines which id terrible. I've also fallen for Jungkook after Lisa has lost feelings
for him because I don't wanna fight against Lisa.
A/n
I know this story is quite a mess but I'm sorry for not uploading recently cuz of school works and my grades. They aren't doing well right now so I'm trying to make them high and I hope u understand! ♥️