Her

-Jungkook's POV-
When I heard about the story of Lisa and Rose liking me I was in complete shock. I like both but I don't wanna break any of their hearts. Actually as I think about it more. Lisa makes my heart beat a lot. I like her and I don't know what to do. Should I confess? I mean, she already likes me so why not?
-Time Skip-
-Still Jungkook's POV-
It's dismissal and I'm gonna confess to Lisa. We've been best friends for a long time but I'm still nervous.
I told Lisa where we were meeting up and when I arrived I saw her there.

She was standing there looking a lot prettier than before. Even though she doesn't know I'm here yet, just by looking at her my heart is already pounding a lot.
Jk:H-Hi Lisa
lisa:Oh hi kookie
Kookie....
She always used to call me that name and till this day it still makes my heart pound a lot. We talked and laughed together while making jokes and try to catch up on what we missed since we didn't talk to each other ever since. I thought Rose was glaring at us the other day but it was Taehyung and Jimin....damn well she's mine now after I confess to her. I confessed to Lisa and accepted me! YESSSSSS NOW WE'RE A COUPLE AND I'M STILL SO HAPPPPYYY AHHH I shouted. I kissed her out of happiness and she froze their shocked and started kissing back.
-Few weeks later-
-Lisa's POV-
Me and Jungkook were a couple and everyone thought we were perfect together which I think is cute. Except for Taehyung, he still likes me  and cares for me but I don't. I mean I do caee for him but as a friend. He takes care of me a lot and makes sure that Jungkook doesn't break my heart like how I did to his. I still feel bad but Taheyung says that it's ok and that he can't force me to like him. That's what I like about Taehyung. He respects women and doesn't treat them like they're their toys. I have met some people who are playboys and they end up getting hurt. But I'm sure Jungkook isn't like that.
-A few months later-
-Jungkook's POV-
I went to school in a good mood as usual until I heard Taehyung say that Lisa is going to America. My heart broke into millions of pieces while hearing what he said.
"Ey you know Lisa's going to America."
"Really!?" I said in a loud voice
"I-i don't understand why didn't she tell me?"
"I don't know man..."
"All I know is that her flight is in 10 mins.
Shit...
I put my stuff and rushed to the airport but it was getting traffic. I was getting impatient because I have 5 mins left. I was running towards the airport and I saw Lisa. She was shouting my name in shock and I smiled at her. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as if someone had stabbed me. My vision became blurry and the last thing I heard was Lisa shouting. "JUNGKOOK WAKE UP JUNGKOOK JUNGKOOK"
Those were the last words until I blacked out.
-A few years later-
-Still Jungkook's POV-
I have woke up from a comma Taehyung said. I didn't really care at this point the only thing I want to know is if Lisa is doing ok. Taehyung then became quiet when I asked. He then told me "L-Lisa s-she passed away." "You were too late, she passed a few days ago." Right after hearing those words my heart felt like someone has stabbed it. My heart was in so much pain that all the memories with me and Lisa just suddenly flashed in my head. Now I was a crying mess. I don't know what to say or what to do. I was too shocked to even react. The pain just doesn't match with the pain from where I got stabbed. Lisa was so special to me...why would she do that? I know that I was in a comma but couldn't she wait just a little bit longer? I miss Lisa, I haven't seen her in a few years and now this. My tears wouldn't stop flowing even though I told myself to stop. Just hearing this makes my heart ache. Taehyung also mentioned that Lisa would visit me everyday after school and would tell me about her day. Turns out I was listening the whole time. I can still remember when she was telling me about her day when she suddenly broke down. She was telling me to wake up already but my weak body just didn't want to cooperate. She was the love of my life and I lost her forever. She would never come back. 
"I'm too late..."
"I hate myself"
"My stupid body just wouldn't wake up"
"Why am I always too late"
"If i woke up earlier"
"Maybe if i did"
"She would still be here"

a/n
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating and being active. I'm gonna give you guys updates because the following days I wouldn't be active because of Quarter exams next week. I promise when it's Christmas break I would update more (lmao I'm not sure if I could keep my promise sowwy)