The truth

-Jungkook's POV-
"Let's go on a date Seolhyun"
"sure!!"
Since I already told her that we're going out for a "date" I get dressed up. I fetch her and I tell her to sleep and that I'd wake her up when we arrive. As she was sleepig we arrived at the police station and I left the car to get the police. I told the police that she was the one that killed my father. They then immediately cuffed her and thanked me. She then woke up and said while being brought in the jail cell "I DIDN'T KILL YOUR FATHER THEY'RE LYING, DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?!?" I then gave her he middle finger and left. I then went to my chat with Rose and I saw that I was blocked. Damn. I fucked up. Now that I know the truth everything makes sense. Why everyone was hating her. Why everyone was confused on why I was dating her and being with her. All this time I thought I was right but in fact I wasn't, and now I lost something so valuable to me.
-Taehyung's POV-
Since Rose was already awake I gave her a cup of water to refresh her and her mind. I turn on the AC so it wouldn't be too hot for me and her.
-Rose's POV-
Should I really move on? Will Jungkook ever know the truth?? Just as I thought of that a message popped up my phone and I check to see who the person is and it says "Jungkook" ? Why would he text me?
-Jungkook's POV-
I decided to text Rose and immediately apologise to her.
"Hi Rose"
"I now know the truth"
"I'm sorry if you became sad"
"I just thought you did it"
"Now I found out who it really was and I hope you can forgive me"
"I'll understand if you wouldn't want to"
No matter how many times I text her she isn't responding. This is what I deserve anyways? Why did I judge so easily? Why did I believe Seolhyun anyways?

A/N
SHORT UPDATE IM SORRY IM HAVING A WRITER'S BLOCK AND I RECENTLY GOT IN BIG TROUBLE AT SCHOOL AND CAN PROBABLY GET SDR (idk how to explain it but if u get one it's permanently in ur record and it isn't good) AND I ALSO WANNA JOIN BASKETBALL VARSITY BUT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE TRYING OUT AND THEY ONLY NEED 5 PEOPLE SO MY BAD IF U REALLY WANTED A LONG UPDATE SJSJSJSJJS 😫😩