Slowly falling in love

WARNING: CONTAINS SENSITIVE TOPIC PLEASE DO NOT TOLERATE THE SAME ATTITUDE OR EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN THIS STORY BECAUSE IT IS 100% FICTIONAL AND SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATED
LOVE MYSELF, LOVE YOURSELF❤️💖💜
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

-Narrator's POV-
Jimin was planning to tell Jungkook his feelings about Rose. But as soon as he heard about Jungkook liking Rose he decided to not tell anyone anymore. He was just there. With a broken heart. It's not like he could do anything. Jimin then left the place and did it even think about telling their precious maknae about his feelings. Because fuck feeling right? That's what he thought. He would let the maknae have her even though Jimin likes her too. Jimin didn't want to feel selfish and take Rose from Jungkook.
-Jimin's POV-
I was still thinking about what happened earlier and I couldn't take my mind off of it. It's like a parasite. The more I think about it the more I'm feeling more depressed. I'm it even relevant am I? I'm just a dumbass. Not like anyone cares about me right? Yeah. Definitely. I'm just a bitch that can't love. Because fuck my feelings. Not like there would be any difference when I'm gone. Maybe I should just....kill myself? Not like anyone would care. No one would probably even notice. I don't know but I just don't feel like living anymore. What's the point of living when you're gonna die anyways? Exactly there's no point. No, I have NO POINT. I'm just trash because I'm a dumbass idiot. Of course she wouldn't accept me. Or even care to know my feelings. She is kind but I'm just too much maybe. Maybe that's why no one really talks to me and they just talk to Taehyung or Jungkook. Because they're perfect and I'm not. I'm fat and they're not. I'm ugly and they're not. I'm stupid and they're not. I'm everything no one wants.
-Jungkook's POV-
Jimin has been acting weird lately. He doesn't even want to talk to me. Sometimes he talks to me only because he has to, or when he talks to me I can notice that he's fake smiling. I don't know if he doesn't like me but I don't think it's even POSSIBLE for Jimin to hate someone. Heck, he can't even kill an ant. Rose then told me that she likes me back and I was legit, the most happiest person in the world. Later at night I was then talking to Rose until suddenly I got a call. "J-Jungkook your father has passed" the caller said. I checked to see who it was and it was Mom? What happened? What the fuck? How could he just die? NO NO NO HE CANT DIE THIS MUST BE A PRANK. "MOM THIS ISNT FUNNY WHO IS IT" then there was a long silence "J-Jungkook I'm not kidding go to (hospital)" I then ended the call and told rose that I had to go somewhere. I then went to the hospital to go see my dad. I saw him there lying down. On the hospital bed. I can just feel my heart sore. I can't believe this. The fuck. Fuck this shit. Someone must have done this. Fuck this day I thought today was gonna be the best day since me and Rose just got together but I guess I was wrong.

A/n
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 💜