We don't talk anymore

-Rose's POV-
Ever since the day Lisa and Taehyung got together and me rejecting him Jungkook started becoming cold. He became a bully,playboy,and a really cold person. We don't talk anymore obviously because of me rejecting him I don't think he'd wanna talk to me. Lisa and Jungkook still talk but Jungkook isn't his usual self anymore. From a good student to a student that doesn't even go to class on time or doesn't even go. We're all worried about him. Both Blackpink and BTS,sometimes we'd have a meeting without Jungkook because he probably wouldn't even come. He's getting dunk a lot lately. That's what I and my friends have noticed about him. I honestly don't know if I or Lisa broke his heart even more. I mean I don't think He ACTUALLY had feelings for me. I've never noticed the little things that he did when he liked me.
-Jungkook's POV-
Great. I have the best luck. *Sigh*
I know Rose was a new student but I didn't think she's reject me like that.
-Flashback-
I told Rose to meet me in the basketball court. Yes, I was going to confess to her there because I thought it would be a great idea. She came and I gave her a Rose.
"I-I like you Rose"
"Huh?"
"I-I like you Rose. It's fine if you don't have the same feelings for me..."
I said that it was ok if she didn't return the feelings I had for her because I can't be so confident. I know that she probably doesn't like me and I clearly just said its ok if she doesn't but something in me just wants her to say yes.
"D-do you like me back?"
I asked her and just by the look of her face I can tell that she doesn't like me back.
"I-i'm sorry Jungkook but I don't like you that way..."
After all that we parted our ways and my hyungs were comforting me the while time. "How can she not like a guy like me?" "Maybe she was forced to say that." Those thoughts were running through my head. Tears falling down non-stop. My heart breaking into pieces as her words echo "I-i'm sorry Jungkook but I don't like you that way..." I cried even more hearing that. While crying for almost an hour I heard
"Stop crying Jungkook-ah what about we go out all together?"
I looked up and I saw Lisa. My 1st love. She looked so beautiful even though she was wearing baggy clothes. I glanced at Taehyung and it looks like they're friends again. Maybe its time for me to move on. Me and my friends went to an arcade and we had fun but all I was thinking ahout was what happened earlier.
-Flashback ends-
I tried moving on but it didn't work. No one can be as perfect as Rose except for Lisa yeah but she doesn't like me like that. Even though Taehyung tries to convince me it won't work. I missed Rose's voice and I missed being with her. Even if she just sees me as a friend I don't care as long as I'm with her.
-Time skip-
Me and Rose have been talking recently and she helped me get out of my depression. I'm back to my old self they said. I also heard that Rose and Lisa likes me. "Why just now?" I think to myself. Taehyung told me that Lisa liked me since before, even before Taehyung confessed to her. I also found out that Lisa accepted Taehyung to move on but it didn't work. It did a bit but she liked me again and she told Taehyung. He understood and they parted ways.
A/n
I hope u liked reading this chapter! In this chapter Jungkook finds out all the juicyyyyyyy juicyyyy stories 😏. Anyways I'll be updating tomorrow i guess BAIIII ♥️