One-sided love???

-Jungkook's POV-
I don't know whenever I see her my heart always feels weird. I know I liked her, and I'm sure of it. I hope she likes me back but I don't hunk she will...
-Jimin's POV-
What??? This asshole likes Rose? I liked her too. I'm kinder to her and he doesn't even talk to her. All he does is hurts her and stuff. I'm the one saving her from him bullying her but I guess Namjoon hyung got to her first. I probably should apologise for not being there for her. I know Jungkook likes her but I'm not giving up either. I don't think Jungkook knows I liked her and I still like her and I'm not planning to tell him anyways.
-Rose's POV-
I was walking by when I heard someone mention my name.
???:*muffled* do you like her?
???: no....idk...
???:OHHHHHHH
Huh? I know I'm like hearing someone's conversation right now and I know it's wrong but I'm pretty sure I heard my name. I then shrugged it off thinking I was just hearing things. Jimin then texted me to meet him in the place where I'm standing at.
Chim:HEy Rose let's meet up at *place*
Chae:Ok I'm already here tho...
Chim:Ah! Ok I'm coming
I then see Jimin come out of the door where I was just hearing them talk and I became the most confused person ever. He then asked me if I was alright and I nodded. He then apologised that he wasn't there for me when Jungkook was bullying me. Of course, I forgave him because not everyone will always be in the right time right? We then bid each other goodbye as he walked inside and I walked away.
-Jungkook's POV-
Ey Jimin hyung who were you talking to? I asked just to be sure he wasn't talking to Rose because J was sure I heard her voice outside. Joon hyung then suddenly asked the same thing and Jimin answered "Oh just someone" I nodded slowly not believing him but I trust him. Class was gonna start soon so we all parted ways and Me and Jimin went to class. Surprisingly, we were in the same class as Rose. We then sit in the far back while she sat in the front. I stare at her from afar admiring everything about her. As I was staring at her I notice Jimin hyung was also looking at her. Huh? Now I'm really confused. Aren't they only friends and nothing else? Well they better be just friends. Minutes pass and class is about to end. I still notice that Jimin was still looking at Rose so I ask "Hyung do you like her?" He then flinch and ask "Who" I reply back "Rose" he then blushed but then he denied. Now I really don't believe him. Who blushes when they hear a name of a person they don't have a crush on? Who stares at a specific person for the whole class because that's the only class you have with them? Yeah a person you like. I don't get it. I thought he was still heartbroken and not ready to move on and now he's starting to like a girl!? What's even worse is my girl!? What kind of luck do I have? It's like a competition but it's gonna be hard for me to win. I always hurt her and I didn't even care. For the past days whenever I look at her she glares back at me. She doesn't even wanna talk to me. But in the other hand Jimin is my opposite to her. For her Jimin is kind and basically her hero. They even exchanged numbers! As I was ranting I my head I didn't notice that class is already done. Everyone was going out and so I packed my stuff and go.
-Rose's POV-
Class was starting so I went to class and sat at the very front and Jimin and Jungkook sat in the very back. I felt a person staring at me and so when I look back I see Jungkook and Jimin staring at me? What? Now this is something you don't see everyday. You're bully and your friend is staring at you. I don't wanna assume they're staring at me but for sure Jimin was staring at me. He was even smiling at me so I smiled back and he looked away blushing while rubbing his neck shyly. Jungkook then notice and I glare at him. After glaring at him it looked like his face became sad. He then talked to Jimin about something and his face became confused and sad at the same time. I was really confused so I looked in the front and listen to teacher.
-Jimin's POV-
I was looking at Rose for the whole class and I didn't even notice. Jungkook then asked me a question to why I was staring at Rose then he asked me if I like her but I said no because I don't want to fight with Jungkook. I know that I was just gonna lose and get heartbroken anyways. Even though I'm so kind to her she might choose Jungkook either way. I stare at her and she smiled at me and I quickly look away so she doesn't really catch me even though she did. I then smile to myself thinking that she noticed me.