Just friends?

LONG CHAPTER TO COVER UP THE DAYS WHEN I DIDNT UPLOAD IM SOWWY GUYS
-Jungkook's POV-
I woke up and class was about to end.
"Oh you woke up" Rose said
"Uh yeah" I responded
I look at Lisa and she passed me a note saying "You woke up I thought you'd sleep the whole day ^-^" I responded back "No I'm not like you" and I gave her the paper. She was mad but in a joking way and I responded back with a funny face and both of us laughed.
-Time Skip-
Finally it's now lunch. Gosh I've been waiting for the whole day for lunch to come. Me and my hyungs went and ate lunch in the cafeteria. As we were done eating Taehyung asked "Hey Jungkook can I borrow your notes?" Oh no...I forgot my notes with Rose. I look for her and I saw her sitting down and eating lunch with Lisa and I saw that blackpink has reunite. There they were eating together Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and L-lisa. I saw her eating and laughing. She looked so cute. She has a bright attitude. She's also my bestfriend since childhood "Lalisa Manoban" I know she's thai but I don't care I still love her. I went over to their table and asked Rose for my notebook. She gave it back and I thanked her.
-Lisa's POV-
I saw Jungkook sleeping...how cute. He suddenly woke up and Rose talked to him. He then looked at me and I passed a paper to him. He smiled and his smile is the cutest. He handed back the paper to me and I read it. "No I'm not like you" that didn't really hurt me because I know he's just joking. I responded with a mad but calm face. He responded back with a funny face and we both laughed.
-Time Skip-
Me and Rose unnie went to reunite with Jennie and Jisoo unnie. We all are having lunch together untill I saw Jungkook standing from not so far away. I calm myself down so he doesn't notice me blushing. Jungkook approached us and asked for his notebook back which was with Rose unnie. "Why? Why was it with her?" I think as those questions run through my head until I realised that he probably doesn't even like me. I continue finishing my lunch with a sad mood.
-Rose's POV-
Jungkook woke up from his nap and we had a light conversation. He then looked to Lisa and they started to chat. I didn't really care so I went back to taking notes.
-Time skip-
Me and Lisa went down and got a table for Jisoo and Jennie unnie to sit with us. We were happily eating our lunch and I notice Jungkook coming towards us and I noticed that Lisa was trying to calm herself down from blushing. "Wait does she like him?" I thought to myself but shrugged it off. Jungkook asked for his notebook back and and I gave it to him.
-Jungkook's POV-
I was looking at Lisa when I was getting my notebook from Rose. "Oh no please don't think I like Rose." I said in my head. Class was about to start and everyone were in their seats. I didn't feel like going to Math so I went to the rooftop and I saw Lisa crying. Seeing her like this makes me sad. It breaks my heart into a lot of pieces. I sat down beside her and gave her some water. She smiled and got the water and drank from it. I asked her what she was doing here on the rooftop and she told me "I came up here to think about my feelings." I replied by nodding my head. I can't believe that I caused this. I wanted to hug her and tell her that I love her but I can't because Taehyung likes her too. Plus he's going to confess later. I hope she doesn't say yes...
-Lisa's POV-
I came to the rooftop as soon as me and Rose unnie went to the classroom. I fix my stuff and went to the rooftop. Thinking that Jungkook likes Rose just made me sad. I cried until I heard the door open. There it revealed a sad and shocked Jungkook from what he just saw. I'm not usually a person that shares my feelings with others and I also don't Jungkook that I cry because I know he'll be worried. He handed me a water bottle and I drank from it. I can tell he's hurt seeing me in a state like this. But I know he's worrying about me because I'm just a bestfriend to him, and nothing more. I don't wanna ask because it would sound like I'm expecting that he likes me. His face looks worried but I don't know why.
-Time skip—
I went back to my seatand I saw a letter. "Meet me in the back of the school after classes"- Taehyung
Since classes were over I went in the back of the school. On the way there Jungkook asked me if he can come but I said no. He secretly followed me because I know he's stubborn since we were kids. "No" basically means "Sure but do it secretly" or "Do it anyway" in his language. I met Taehyung and he was holding roses.
"I-I have been trying to tell you this a long time ago since I started having this feeling that I like you Lisa...I know you probably don't have any feelings for me but I'll understand."
I responded back with "Taehyung I like you too."
He was so happy, he looked like he was the happiest man alive. Yes I did like him before but I never stopped. He was my first love and I can't reject him either. I know I like Jungkook but he probably doesn't like me anyway so I'll try to learn to love Taehyung abd try to lose feelings for Jungkook. Taehyung and I went out for dinner together and I can sense that Jungkook isn't following us anymore. "I guess he went home." I thought in my head.

-
To be continued...