Heartache.

-Taehyung's POV-
I hate seeing Rose like this. I don't really like her that way but my heart aches when I see her in this state. Getting hurt because of some gullible asshole. When will he learn? When it's too late? If he doesn't make a move maybe I will. He's really starting to get on my nerves.
-Rose's POV-
I woke up and look around. "This place looks familiar..." I think to myself. Just then Taehyung came in and I remember haha I'm in Taehyung's place. My heart still aches from what happened a while ago but I guess I have to....move on? I don't really know what to do anymore. If Taehyung isn't with me through this i don't know if I'm still gonna be alive.
-Seolhyun's POV-
I texted Jimin about Rose if he still wants her...
S: Jimin do u still want Rose..?
Jm: why are we talking about her as if she's a thing? I can't rlly force love even if I want her 😔
S: ok stop being a bitch do u want her or not?!
Jm: Can you stop being a dick!? You only care about your feelings right? No wonder why people are so dissapointed in Jungkook for being with you, ungrateful bitch 🖕
S: WHAT IM SOSO SORRY PLEASE DONT LEAVE MEEEE IM REALLY SORRY OPPA 😭
-
Wtf did I just do??? I can't believe he said that to me. I'm gonna try to be the next Rose and make everyone fal for me. Haha I love doing this. Anyways all I have to do is get Taehyung.
-Jungkook's POV-
I don't know why but ever since I've gotten together with Seolhyun everyone is telling me to leave her? She was there when Rose wasn't and she comforted me when Rose couldn't. How would I not fall in love with her?
I then got a message from the police saying that Rose wasn't the one that killed my father. What? All that distance from her just to hear this? They then sent me the identity of the person that killed my father and it's...Seolhyun?! It suddenly doesn't feel safe anymore. I then talk to Seolhyun about this. Tricking her to go to a date but actually going to the police station. So I guess everyone was right...and I was just blinded by love.