Happy [ending]

Rose's POV
We arrive at his house and he throws to me to his bed. "Yah! Can't you see I'm wearing a skirt?!" I say loudly and cover my thighs with my skirt. He then chuckles, leaving me confused. "It's okay babygirl, I'll see what's under your skirt someday" he winked then licked his lips. Obviously, I blushed, I couldn't help but blush. I hit his arm and he pouted. "noo I'm so sorry baby come here" I open my arms and he goes to me and hugs me. We both lay on the bed, cuddling each other while smiling. "I want to stay like this forever, babygirl" he says while chuckling and I obviously blushed again.
Jungkook's POV
I was carrying Rose to my house and I threw on my bed. I laughed playfully while she scolded me. I don't mind seeing what's under her skirt anyways "It's okay babygirl, I'll see what's under your skirt someday" I wink and lick my lips, teasing her. She blushed and hit my arm. Pretending it hurt I pouted, "noo I'm so sorry baby come here." I smiled widely and I hug her, after hugging her we both ended up cuddling on the bed. I smile and say "I want to stay like this forever, babygirl" I chuckle and she blushed.
-Time Skip-
Years later
"Mommy!" Rose chuckles and carries her kid, Athena. Athena then pouts "Where's daddy?" Rose then smiled and said "Daddy will be here by now" The door then opened and revealed a handsome and tall Jungkook, in a business suit. He put down his bag and hugged both Rose and Athena.

A/N
Hii guys I'm sorry that I haven't been updating so here you go. I'm sorry to say that I will be ending this book and making another one!