Enemies? Or Friends?

-Jimin's POV-
I'm planning to tell Jungkook that I like Rose too. I hope he doesn't get mad or fight with me just because of a girl. It was another normal school day when I was supposed to tell Jungkook until I heard him talking to .... Rose? What would they he even talking about? I know I don't really have a past with her but still. I like her. Her and her friends are the only girls that don't really act fake. It's really hard finding girls like that but I found Rose? Right?
-Jungkook's POV-
I have been thinking if I should confess to Rose and today's the day. I've noticed that Jimin has been trying to avoid me but I don't really know why he's doing that. Anyways I woke up and did my usual routine and texted Rose to meet me at (place) and at (time). We then met up and I was feeling super nervous. "Hi Jungkook what did you want to meet up for?" She said. She was looking so beautiful just like everyday. "Rose I have something to tell you" "what is it" she replied. I was so nervous at this point. Thinking she'd reject me and I was being left heartbroken. "I-I l-like y-you R-Rose" she then froze. I was staring deeply in her eyes. She then smiled, then blushed. I was still nervous. "Let me think about it kook"
She then left me there more breathless than ever. I then walked away and smiled to myself.
-Rose's POV-
Jungkook told me to meet up somewhere and I'm literally so curious. Eh it's probably just about some stupid thing. Not anything serious right? I then met up with him and I never expected this to happen. "Hi Jungkook what did you want to meet up for?" I asked, starting the conversation. "Rose I have something to tell you" I was getting nervous but I don't know why. He always leaves me breathless with everything he does and he doesn't even know it. "What is it" I replied not making it awkward. "I-I l-like y-you R-Rose" he said. I never expected him to like me. I was so shocked. As if my whole body just froze. I blushed but I tried hiding and it didn't work. "Let me think about it kook" I then left him there and I went to my friends.

A/n
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 💜