Confusion

-Rose's POV-
As I was looking at Jungkook's painting I was looking closely at it and when I tapped his shoulder I didn't think he would turn around THAT fast. Our noses touch and we were so close to each other. TOO CLOSE... I look over to the corner of my eye and Jimin looked shocked. Everyone then had their attention on us and I told them to look away and continue what they were doing and pretend like nothing happened. I then back away and asked "W-who's the girl your painting?" He then just kept staring at me and it made ma uncomfortable. I then clear my throat and he went back to his senses. He then responded "Someone really important in my life" I then nodded my head and walked away. I still felt his eyes staring at me and when I look at him he quickly looked away. Huh? I was more confused than ever. I then shrugged it off and go to Jimin. "Haii Jiminnnn" he then laughed cutely and he replied "Haiii Chaeyounggg" lol it's been so long since people called me that. Haha I cant even remember when was the last time I heard it. I then ask him about his painting and he confidently said it's me. I then blush and tried to hide my face but Jimin noticed. "Awww is my Chaeyoungie blushinggg" I then slapped him and told him to shut up. He then laughed it off. I went back to my painting and I was trying to paint Jimin. I then showed him and he was pretty surprised. Jungkook then went to me and asked me who I painted and I responded back "Jimin." He kinda looked sad and mad at the same time but then I look at him and his emotions changed quickly. "Are you hiding something from me" I thought in my mind. Jungkook has been acting strange lately and it's weird. He'll act as if he likes me but the next second he's gonna start bullying me. Class was about to end and we all handed in our paintings. We then went to our own groups and ate lunch. After finishing eating our lunches we decided to meet up again. I don't know why but Jungkook and Jimin keeps looking at me and it's kinda uncomfortable. So we were walking side by side but some people walk behind us because we were too much people to fit the hallways. I then go and talk to Jimin because I was getting uncomfortable of Jungkook's stares. Since we didn't notice the time and we were already late. Jungkook grabbed my hand and went to class with me. This was the only class that me and Jungkook were alone in. I don't know why but when he held my hand it felt so....nice. As if I wanted him to never let go of my hand. It felt as if we had a connection or a spark whenever we are doing something together even if it's just looking at each other. I'm getting this weird feeling every know and then when Jungkook does an interaction with me....is this love? It can't be live because I know I don't love him and neither does he. I don't think anyone would bully someone they love but wait...since when WAS the LAST time Jungkook BULLIED me? SHIT, it has been a long time he has stopped bullying me and I never noticed. I then sat in a table which is for two-seaters and Jungkook sat beside me. "Hi" he greeted me. I waited for a long pause but then I replied back "Hi." His face then lit up and I gave him a confused look. "You replied" he said then he gave me one of his bunny smiles. "cute" I mumbled. Jungkook then asked me if I said anything but I shook my head. I then look at the teacher and started taking notes but then all of a sudden I see Jungkook blushing.
-Jungkook's POV-
After class we decided to not eat lunch with Blackpink. So we then parted our ways and we decided that we should meet up. I then stare at Rose the whole time to get her attention but she's noticing me but she's not doing anything besides talking with Jimin. I don't know why but when she talks to other guys except me I get mad? Jealous? I don't know hut I'm pretty sure it's nothing. Jisoo and Jin then told us we were all late and I wasn't thinking so I grabbed Rose's hand and her skin felt so soft. As if I'm touching a marshmallow. It feels like if I let go she'll break and disappear. But I had to let go since we were already here. I took the longcut so I could hold her hand more, and that's where I get confused. Why would I want to hold her hand? Why would I get jealous whenever she talks to other guys except me? Do I possibly like her?