Cold.

-Rose's POV-
Ever since me and Jungkook fought we never talk anymore. I'm not pissed at him anymore but Jungkook is. Whenever me and Sehun would talk he would always glare at us but I don't care because he was an asshole to me anyway. I also blocked him ever since we fought cuz I thought it would be the best if we just kept it that way. Since I didn't get to confess to Sehun the others day I'll be doing it today before it's too late cuz I'm not a dumbass. I'll ask Lisa if I should confess in person or through text.
-Time skip-
I finally met Lisa and I asked her "Hey Lisa should I confess through text or in person" she then responded with "do it in person because mama didn't raise a pussy bitch" I then laughed and agreed.
-Sehun's POV-
Today is the day. The day I'll be confessing to Rose since I couldn't the other day because a lot of fake bitches were confessing to me. Welp at least they don't bother me anymore. One of them even said they only like me for my popularity and looks. Lol what a bitch. When I caught Rose stalking me I thought that it was so cute. The only thing that I kinda got pissed about is that she was with Jungkook. My only fucking rival. Well too bad Jungkook I got Rose's heart bitch. Haha sometimes I have to calm down. I then get a text.
???:Did u confess yet cuz I want my kookie already
Sehun:Chill bitch I haven't
???:Don't forget the fucking deal
Sehun: I won't dumbass
???:Fuck off pussy
Sehun:I'm not a pussy
???:Says the one that haven't confessed haha who's the pussy now bitch
Sehun:Haha u got me bitch
???:NOW GO CONFESS BEFORE I FUCKING CHOKE U AND RIP U TO PIECES IF U DONT SHUT UR ASS UP AND GET UR DUMBASS TO CONFESS GALEE
Read 12:00 pm
Okay so now I have to confess to Rose. I hope nothing goes bad and everything goes well with the plan.
-??? POV-
Oh. My. Fuck. This bitch Sehun is so fucking slow by the time he's confessing I'm already with kookie.

-to be continued-