New student

-Few weeks later-
-Rose's POV-
I went to school hearing that there will be a new transferee. I heard two most said things today "I hope the new student is a girl" which was said by the boys and "I wonder if the new student is hot" which were coming from the girls.
-Time skip-
Class was about to start and teacher showed us the new student. His name is "Sehun".
Teacher: Sehun please sit next to Rose, Rose please raise your hand
Sehun: Sure
I raised my hand and all the girls were glaring at me until Jungkook which was sitting next to me spoke up "What are you looking at" to the girls that were glaring at me. I thanked him because if he didn't speak up the girls wouldn't act all innocent and shit. I then waited for Sehun who was looking at me so I looked back. Then he winked at me and I looked away. "OMG did he actually wink at me?" "o does he like me" "Wait no, we just met he can't like me right?" Those thoughts were running through my head until teacher got my attention.
-Jungkook's POV-
When the girls were staring at Rose I got mad but I don't know why but I did so I spoke up to defend her. Then all the girls were acting so fake and apologising to me too. Tch. Why is Rose even blushing just like that when he just winked at him? It's not like I can't do it to her. Sehun doesn't even look good. (JUNGKOOK ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND)
-Rose's POV-
Teacher then announced another new student and her name is "Tzuyu" I don't know why but she gives me a friendly vibe but also a bitchy vibe. Teacher:Tzuyu sit beside Jungkook.
Jungkook:Why me *says coldy*
Teacher: Jungkook!!!
Jungkook:*ignores and rolls eyes*
The only thing that I was thinking was "Oh lol why is Jungkook so cold to her"
-Time skip-
It's Lunch time and now everyone went to the cafeteria. I was walking and talking with Jungkook until someone tripped me. I looked up to see
-To be continued-
I KNOW THIS IS A VERY SHORT CHAPTER AND I'M SO SORRY