"Missing You"

Narrator's POV
It has been months since Jungkook and Rose have talked to each other. Both miss each other but neither wants to say it. Rose now has a boyfriend Sehun, but she also misses Jungkook. Jungkook is trying to figure out whether he likes Rose or not. His life is pretty rough nowadays. His grades are getting worse, he's also experiencing problems within the family. Even without Rose knowing all these things she can sense something is wrong with Jungkook.
-Rose's POV-
Ugh. Another school day. Eh since it's almost 6:30 I'll just get ready for school.
-Time Skip-
Finally I have arrived at school and everything's normal. I then walk up to Sehun which he was with his friends.
"Hi" I say to them
"Hiiiiii" they all reply back
I then smile because of their cuteness. I sat down and everyone just kept talking like usual.
-Jungkook's POV-
I arrived at school when I see Rose. I though "Maybe this is my chance to apologise" I then quickly put all my stuff in my locker but Rose already went to her "boyfriend" tch he's just playing with her. I then walk to my group of friends and they all question me "why so sad Jungkook?" I then responded with silence but then Jin said "it's ok if you don't wanna tell us then we won't force you but you gotta tell us sometime so we can help you" I then nodded and they all talked.
-Time skip-
As I was going to the restroom to escape Math class I heard Sehun saying "Then I'll break her heart" I don't know why but I got mad and pulled him by the collar and said "If you mess with my R-" I then stopped because I realised that she wasn't mine yet. He then replied with "Your Rose? HAHAHAHA SHE'S MINE NOW BITCH" I then punched him and knocked him out.
-Lunch-
I then went to Rose and she immediately said "Don't even" I was so confused and I said "Wait!" She responded "What" I told her everything but she just gave me a response that made me even more sad and mad "JUNGKOOK CAN YOU STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND JUST TRUST SEHUN? HE WAS THERE FOR ME WHEN YOU WERE BEING A SHITTY BESTFRIEND SO JUST just.....just go I don't wanna talk to you anymore." I then hear my heart crack into a million pieces. "Only if she knew what it feels like" I thought in my mind.
-Next day-
-Still Jungkook's POV-
I don't feel like going to school today but I'll go anyways.
I arrive at school and I see Rose and her group of friends. I then remembered what she told me yesterday and it made me mad. When I was going to my locker I see Sehun and Rose flirting in front of my locker which made me get really pissed. After I was done putting my stuff in my shitty locker I slammed the door because J couldn't take it anymore she was just pissing the fuck outta me. I then walked in class and sat with my group and they all asked me "got something to tell us Jungkook? You look really upset" I then tell them "bully her..."
Just then Jin asked "who?" I then tell Namjoon to tell him because apparently everyone understands except him. I tell them all the details of when and how and I murmur to myself "this is what you get for what you did to me"

-To be continued-