Lost Memories

-Rose's POV-
Years have passed by and my love for Jungkook still hasn't changed. He woke up from a comma a few days ago and he seemed to forgot a lot of things.
-Flashback-
Me and Lisa were going to check up on Jungkook when we heard the news about Jungkook waking up from his comma. We asked the doctor if we could go inside and he nodded so we went in. As we went in Jungkook gave a look on our face as if he has never met us. He looked at us and he said "I know your Rose but who's the other girl" I felt happy but shocked at the same time. "How can this guy forget his girlfriend?" I thought. Me and Lisa approached him and we talked to him for a bit. I could tell that Lisa was hurt but she had to go for some reasons. Before she went she told me that she was going but I asked if I can go with her. She politely said no because it was about family problems and so I just stayed with Jungkook. We were awkward for a while but we got along with each other quickly.
-Jungkook's POV-
I woke up from my comma as what the doctor told me. Then two girls went in and one of them looked familiar. It's as if I'd known her my whole life but I was wrong. She and her friend introduced themselves but I had to be honest here. "I know your Rose but who's the other girl." Then Rose looked shocked but happy at the same time. I wonder why she's happy was I friends with her back then? After a few minutes Lisa had to go and I was left alone with Rose. We talked to each other and at first it was awkward but then we clicked very well. We started telling jokes to each other and I would just stare at her smiling.

(I know she's doing the peace sign but don't hate meh)She looks just like a chipmunk and a angel

She looks just like a chipmunk and a angel. I just wanna talk to her and never stop. She is like a friend you never wanna lose. Wait what am I saying? Do I like her? What are these feelings that I'm feeling right now? Is this Love? I'm no love expert but I know this is not love.

-To be continued-

Short chapter but I'm sorry ;-; :/