Her (HAPPIER VER.)

(You can skip to the part wgeb its "-")
-Jungkook's POV-
When I heard about the story of Lisa and Rose liking me I was in complete shock. I like both but I don't wanna break any of their hearts. Actually as I think about it more. Lisa makes my heart beat a lot. I like her and I don't know what to do. Should I confess? I mean, she already likes me so why not?
-Time Skip-
-Still Jungkook's POV-
It's dismissal and I'm gonna confess to Lisa. We've been best friends for a long time but I'm still nervous.
I told Lisa where we were meeting up and when I arrived I saw her there.

She was standing there looking a lot prettier than before. Even though she doesn't know I'm here yet, just by looking at her my heart is already pounding a lot.
Jk:H-Hi Lisa
lisa:Oh hi kookie
Kookie....
She always used to call me that name and till this day it still makes my heart pound a lot. We talked and laughed together while making jokes and try to catch up on what we missed since we didn't talk to each other ever since. I thought Rose was glaring at us the other day but it was Taehyung and Jimin....damn well she's mine now after I confess to her. I confessed to Lisa and accepted me! YESSSSSS NOW WE'RE A COUPLE AND I'M STILL SO HAPPPPYYY AHHH I shouted. I kissed her out of happiness and she froze their shocked and started kissing back.
-Few weeks later-
-Lisa's POV-
Me and Jungkook were a couple and everyone thought we were perfect together which I think is cute. Except for Taehyung, he still likes me  and cares for me but I don't. I mean I do caee for him but as a friend. He takes care of me a lot and makes sure that Jungkook doesn't break my heart like how I did to his. I still feel bad but Taheyung says that it's ok and that he can't force me to like him. That's what I like about Taehyung. He respects women and doesn't treat them like they're their toys. I have met some people who are playboys and they end up getting hurt. But I'm sure Jungkook isn't like that.
-A few months later-
-Lisa's POV-
I went to school in a good mood as usual until I heard Taehyung say that Jungkook's in a coma. My heart broke into millions of pieces while hearing what he said.
-
"Jungkook got in a car crash, and he's in a coma" I rushed to the hospital and saw one of the nurse. I went to the counter and asked where Jungkook's room is. Tears won't stop rolling down my face and I looked like a 3 year old kid that didn't get their candy. I ran to Jungkook's hospital room and to my suprise the surgery is done. "Who is the gaurdian of Jungkook" the doctor asked. "Me" I replied back. The doctor told me that Jungkook's fine but he's in a comma. I asked the doctor if there's a chance that he would lose any memory. My heart shattered more when he replied "Yes, he may forget some things."
-Time Skip-
I told Rose about what happened and she seemed to be very worried about him but I can't blame her for that, because I was worried and sad too. She comforted me knowing that I was hurt a lot knowing that my boyfriend just got into a car accident. I was also getting worried a lot since the doctor said that he might lose some of his memory. "What if he forgets me?" "Will we then break up?" I sobbed as these thoughts were running through my head.

-TO BE CONTINUED-
Ahhh I finally got my lazy ass to do another update...i'm sorry if it took so long :/ but i hope u enjoyed reading it! I purple 💜 you all

I know i rarely do this but word count passed 669 and 69 u know what that is ;) oof now im really gonna go baiii