Heartbroken.

WARNING THERE IS BAD WORDS IN DIS CHAPTER AND A SUM TEA SHISTERS
-Narrator's POV-
A few weeks pass by when Sehun finally got to find out who "his love of his life" admired. But what he didn't know is that she will be confessing to him today. But little they know there were plenty more girls than her that would be confessing today.
-Rose's POV-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH was all I could think ever since Sehun came to this school. People would describe me as a "queenka" (idk if I said that right I haven't been reading a lot of stories with that word in it but fOrgiVe mY sInS tHat I hAve mAde) but I see myself as a smart and normal girl.
-Lunch-
Finally I, Park Chaeyoung will confess to Sehun now. I told Jungkook about it but he says it's a "bad idea" because there are way more girls that are prettier than me that are going to confess. I remember that same day when he told me that I felt sad and my heart cracked but I don't know why. I guess I just care of what Jungkook says. Anyway I walk through the hallways and through the cafeteria doors and as I walk towards Sehun and his group I see Nancy confessing to him. I slightly listen in (wait Rose what the fuck. Rose:what??? I just wanna see if that Sehun would accept her or nah gallee I didn't do a crime me:lol mk mk Rosie we get it u like him BACK TO THE PACKING STORY)
As I listen in I heard that Sehun rejected her. I don't know why but I feel kinda happy ur kinda sad for her at the same time. As Nancy was about to speak again Jungkook whispered to me "what are you looking at" then leaned it causing Sehun and Nancy to see me. I then panic and run away with Jungkook. As we arrived back to the cafeteria I shout to Jungkook "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU JUNGKOOK" Jungkook then flinched as I kinda shouted  it a little bit louder than expected. Then everyone looked at us, since I was pissed I was kinda done with everyone's bullshit. I shouted back "what are you looking at" then everyone did what they were doing before I shouted. Jungkook then grabbed my wrist and walked out of the school. He then responded "What the hell is wrong with you!?" I responded back with "Me? What the fuck did I do! All I did was shout because your annoying ass kept on following me when I said not to!?" He then frowned and shouted back "Well maybe if you weren't stubborn enough to let me follow you maybe none of this shit would happen!" I was so done with this motherfucker's bullshit so I responded back with "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU" then stormed off.
-tO bE cOntiNueD-