Markiplier Tv

A/n~ art made by Quietmyth , thank you for letting me use your art

Darkiplier pov
Wilford called us for a meeting, saying he found a way for us to take back to control. He shows us this stupid video called Markiplier TV. Right now its Will at the front by the TV presenting. I'm at my usual seat at the head at the table. The Host to my right, Google to my left. Then is Dr. plier, Ed, Silver Shepherd, Bim Trimmer,  Yandere Plier, The Jims and King of the Squirrels. While I wait for Wilford to finish explaining I study every one and myself. I'm trying to control my auras and my shell. My area of where's I'm sitting is dark and grey, I can feel my aura is blue and red. Also I know I'm glitching a little bit but at this time I don't care. Everyone is silent and listening to Will because there afraid he'll pull a gun out if they don't listen. Host is staring straight ahead narrating. The video is finally over and basically all of the egos are taking turns sharing their complaint. Bim is mad that he wasn't the game show host, Ed wanted a small time to advertise his baby thing and shepherd wanted to be in it.  It was to much nonsense going on at once I was starting to loose it. My aura started to flash a lot more and my shell started cracking so I ended up glitching a lot more. I can tell Host is getting upset to because he's covering his ears. Host is very sensitive to sound. I stand up and slam my hands on the table. "ENOUGH!" My voice was disoriented. And i was giving off that high pitch ringing sound." Everyone shut up and let Wilford say what he has to say about this damn video and keep your voice down how many times do I have to say it look at Host!" Some people might say I lashed out but that wasn't even close. That's only part of what i want to say. I just want this meeting to be over so I can go to my room and calm myself down. " The only people who's not getting on my nerves right now is Host and Yandere, now everyone keep your mouths shut and Wilford continue."
Yandere plier pov
I was caught off guard by dark saying my name because I'm the youngest of the egos so they don't really pay much attention to me except sometimes Wilford when we talk about knifes and different ways to kill. And I will admit I was not paying attention I was looking down playing with my handkerchief thinking about senpai. I looked up at Dark "what?" Dark said " never mind Yandere, Wilford, just continue." We all looked up at Wilford he was sitting in a chair humming and and waving his gun around. I had to try hard to not laugh but a small giggle escaped.
Wilford Warfstache pov
I was just sitting there humming a song about murder and my amazing golden pistol. Then I looked up and saw that everyone was staring at me and Yandere was trying to keep in a laugh and and Dark looked annoyed. I said "what?" and Yandere almost lost it, I guess it did sound pretty funny with my so called "accent" people say. Ed Eagar then spoke " well we were just arguing about your video and how some of us are mad about it. " Yea because we all know i should of been the game show host because immmm Bim Trimmer" him spoke. " host then speaks to Wilford saying that some of the egos are mad that they did not appear in the video, Host doesn't care because Host did not want to be in the silly video." Host said. "Ok shut up  shut up, Wilford Warfstache takes shit from nobody" I said standing up and fixing my suspenders. "Bim you wasn't the game show Host because I know you don't like to kill people even if they are just sleeping. Shepherd no one cares for your dumb ass. You are a horrible super hero. And Ed I'm trying to advertise my Warfstache Tonight not your weird baby selling bull shit." Bim looked down I could tell he felt bad but I don't care. " now I'm going to make brownies who wants to help" I say while wiggling my jaw and Warfstache.
Bim Trimmer pov
I did feel a bit guilty about accusing Wilford but I'm glad he forgave us. When he said help with brownies me, Yandere, and king, and the Jims shot are hands up. Me and Wil are actually getting along pretty well I'm kinda the only one who has patience with him be side Dark. And he's pretty nice guy to hang with if he's not in a memory thing or pulls a gun or knife out on you.
The Host pov
Host did not care for this meeting. Host knew it was dumb from the start but didn't want to say. I learned to not narrate very loud when Host is with certain people. They find it annoying. Host would like to help bake with the others but that would be hard since host cannot see and still trying to find Host's own way around. Host turns to to where Host think Dark is and speaks" dark can you take me to kitchen bar table, since host can not help bake host at least want to watch and or narrate."of course Host" dark said. Dark is one of the few people I trust to lead me around.

Jim and Jim's pov

I tell Jim to grab the camera after we raise are hands to help bake. Jim told me "why  do we need the camera". I told him "you never know there could be drama or a good story, now remember stay low" we both crab walk to the kitchen.

Dr Iplier

Ok, now, since this meeting is over I watch as Wil,Jim,Jim,King,and Bim walk out to the kitchen. Shepherd goes out the window because he has to "fight crime". Ed gets up and goes to where I presume is his room. And google slowly gets up and starts walking to me. Google came up to me and said " you told me to remind you to tell Host we need to have a check up on his eyes and give him more medicine that helps stop the pain." My eyes go wide " oh shit! thanks google for reminding me!" I run out the meeting room door to catch up with dark and Host. I hear google mumble "pfth Humans so forgetful....but your welcome".

Dark pov

I feel Host arm tense around mine and i say "you ok?" He lifts his head a bit to my direction " turn around in 3...2...1-" Host was cut off by Dr. Iplier yelling "Host...wait"  "what dr." i said. I need to talk to host, Host i want to make a check up i think i found some medicine that can help stop the pain more and help them heal and not itch." "Host then replies with an ok and a small nod Host will stop by your room later" Host says.

A/n~ I know it's not the best chapter but it gets better trust me