Unexpected Visitor pt 3

Warning: Mentions death and murder

A/n~ This is the last part of the Unexpected Visitor, just thought I should say that. Anyway @Quietmyth made the art as always and I take request so you can comment them or dm me. Enjoy!

(I'm also so sorry that this is so long, Word Count: 2762)

Time skip to next day

No one pov

All of the egos were watching a movie together in the living room. Except for Host, Wilford, and Dark. Host is by himself in his room narrating quickly and quietly to himself, it seemed like he was arguing with someone. Dark and Wilford, on the other hand, are in the kitchen talking quietly so the others don't hear.

"Wil, you can't believe him. He was just trying to get in your head" Dark said in a comforting voice. Wil kept avoiding Dark's eyes and just stared at the counter, "But he isn't wrong. I-i killed Abe and Y/n, a-and I-" Wilford started to say but Dark cut him off, "Wilford you didn't mean to. And don't you dare say you caused Damien and Celine death because you didn't".

"But" Wil tries to say again, "No buts-" Dark says but this time he's the one who got cut off because someone started knocking on the door. "We'll finish this discussion later" Dark says walking to the front door while Wil nods. Dark opened the door to see Mark looking very sad and tired. "Mark, what are you doing here?" Dark asked. "Um, well Amy and I had a fight and I was wondering if I could stay here for a few nights" Mark said fiddling with his shirt.

"Of course, you can stay as long as you need," Dark says feeling sympathy for him since he knows how much he loves her. "Thank you" Mark says smirking at him. Dark got a weird feeling from that smirk, like he has seen it before, but he ignored it. Dark stepped out the way so Mark can walk in, when he did he said, " When it's time, I'll give you extra covers and pillows so you can sleep on the couch". Mark just nodded his head and ask, "So where's Host, I have um a video idea I wanted to talk to him about".

"Well he's in his room, he's been avoiding everyone since the Author and Actor incident I told you about" Dark says. "Perfect" Mark says smirking again while heading upstairs. "He's being weird" Dark mutters to himself as he walks back to the kitchen to finish the conversation with Wilford.

Mark walks through the hallway to Host's door, and opens it closing it behind him. "Mark then barges into the Host's room without knocking, which is rude" Host narrates turning towards Mark. Mark just walks up to Host and picked him up by his collar, "M-mark" Host says in a scared voice. "Try again" he says, but instead of Mark's deep and happy voice just sounds charismatic and evil. "Actor" Host whispers. Actor then smirks, "The one and only" he says.

Actor's smirk then disappears and a face of pure rage took over. Actor then punched Host in the face, "Why the hell would you tell Dark about our plans!" He yelled punching him again. "H-host is-" Host started to say but was punched in the gut. "SHUT UP! You are lucky I need Author, otherwise I would kill you" Actor said punching him one more time before letting Host fall to the floor.

Host then curls up on the floor in a fetal position as bloody tears fall down his face. Actor rubs his bloody knuckles and says, "Bring me, Author". Host's head falls to the ground and after a few seconds he sits up rubbing his head. "Thanks for damaging my body" Author muttered. Actor then holds out his hand and the Author takes it, Actor pulls him up and Author dusts himself off. "You'll be fine. There will only be temporary damages" Actor says.

"So what's the plan?" Author ask. "I'm going to go back downstairs as Mark and mess with Williams's head some more so he can't fight. Then I will take Dark to the mirror and banish him to the void as I kill the rest of the egos. Then I shall kill Dark" Actor says smirking. "And give me my own body" Author adds. "Yes of course, how can I forget are deal" Actor says. "You stay up here and I'll get you when it's time to kill the others. Now I have to go take care of William and Dark" Actor says walking out the room.