Haywire

A/n~ Thank @Quietmyth for the request for this chapter, and their amazing art work. I'm excited for this chapter so enjoy! :D

Wilford Warfstache pov (a lot of pov changes ,i'm sorry)

I'm skipping to Dark's office with a big smile on my face, I have a date planned for us and i'm about to go and tell him about it. As i'm skipping I start thinking about Dark and I, we have officially been together for a few weeks now and he still get's flustered when I do small things like kiss his cheek or something. Dark told me that he doesn't want the others to know about us and I respect his wishes. But ever since Bing and Google walked in on us Dark is even more paranoid but I try my best to assure him.

I must of been on auto pilot because I blink my eyes and i'm in front of Dark's office door. I knock on the door and I hear him mumble, "Come in". I then opened his door and closed it behind me, "Hello Darky" I say in sweet voice. Dark was currently hunched over paperwork while sitting at his desk and looking up at his computer once in a while. "Hello Wil" he says not even looking up at me. I walk closer to his desk and say in a curious voice, "What are you doing?". "Work" Dark mumbles again.

I roll my eyes, "Your always doing work" I say. I then go behind him and rub his shoulders, "You seem tense, maybe we can do something together" I say hinting at what I want to ask. I see Dark's eyes flutter shut as his head lays back on my chest, "What do you have in mind?" he ask. "How about...we go on a lil date. Just you and me, no egos, no work, no stress" I say still massaging his shoulders. After I finished talking I felt him tense and say, "Wil, I would like to do that but we both can't leave. Who would be in char-", I then cut him off "We can ask Google. Let me do this for you."

Dark then lets out a long sigh, "Fine". I smile and quickly hug Dark and give him a kiss on the cheek, "Thank you! Now go get ready and where something comfortable" I say. I pull away from Dark and I was about to walk out the room to get ready but I turn around and blow a kiss at Dark. His face flushed a dark shade of grey and I walk out the room chuckling.

No one pov

Wilford then goes to find Google and tells him he's in charge and just tell the others that Dark and himself is going out for a few hours. Wilford then packs a picnic and goes to meet with Dark, Wilford then poofs them to a nice and quiet park.

Google Plier pov

After Wilford left I leave my room and call everyone into the living room to inform them of the current situation. Once every settles down I speak, "Wilford has informed me that he and Dark will be out for a few hours and put me in charge. I do not care what you do, if you need me i'll be in my room. That is all". I then turn and start walking back to my room to finish my project.

I sit down at my desk and grab the screw driver and continue my project. I'm trying to build another android like myself but it will assist me on completing my second objective. After a few minutes the android starts to twitch so I drop my tools and stand back in case it's a threat. It then looks up at me and I look at it. "Project 13765, can you respond?" I ask cautiously. The eyes on the android then turns red and it says in a glitchy voice "I-I h-have a n-new objective. K-kill A-all". It then starts walking to me and I walk backwards slowly and I grab a hammer and throw it at it's head.

It doesn't even effect it, instead the android binds down and grabs the hammer, "T-that was a m-mistake." it says. It then speeds walk towards me with the hammer in hand. I run out the room closing the door and locking it behind me. I then run downstairs to warn everyone, the only egos still downstairs is Host and Dr. Iplier. "GUYS!" I yell running to them. "The Host then asks what has you so stress and frantic?" Host says. "I was working on a project and it went haywire, it's trying to kill me and it's not taking damage!" I say frantically. What have I done?!?

The Host pov

Google, Iplier and I look up at the stairs as we hear a loud crashing sound. "Oh no, it broke down the door" Google says surprisingly hiding behind us. Then we hear stomping down the stairs. We then see the android holding a hammer in one hand while walking towards. A plan then forms in my head and I sneakily walk away with out anyone noticing.

Dr. Iplier pov

Google and I were walking backwards slowly in fear, "Y-you don't have a emergency turn off button on that thing?" I whispered angrily at him. "No, I was still in the process of building it before it turned on" Google whispered back. "So this is how we die, one of your stupid projects" I hissed at him. Google just rolls his eyes, I then notice Host was gone, "Where's Host?" I asked. Google just shrugged. Google and I's back then hits the wall and we can't back up no more.

"N-no where t-to go now" The android said while glitching. Google then stood in front of me in a protective way, "Don't hurt him, i'm the one that made you so fight me instead". The android then said "Gladly" and then he hit the side of Google's head with the hammer and he fell to the ground not moving. I stared at him in shock, the android then raises the hammer to hit me too and I close my eyes bracing myself for impact but it never comes. Instead I hear the sound of medal smashing, I open my eyes to see... Host!

He was holding his old bat from when he was author. The android was a bit wobblily on his feet but turned to face Host, "H-how d-dare y-you" the android said in a more broken voice while raising the hammer to hit Host but Host was faster than the android and duck under his arms and hit the android in the head with the bat again and again until it stopped moving. Host then stood there staring at the thing while breathing heavily trying to catch his breath.

Y-you saved me" I say looking at Host starting to smile. "The Host then tells Iplier that he apologizes for leaving them, Host had a plan and needed his old bat." Host says. I then hug Host, "Seriously thank you Host, I thought I was going to die" I say. Host drops his bat and hugs me back, "Host tells the doctor that he would never let him get hurt especially die" Host says. We then pull apart looking at each other, I feel my face heat at how close we are. Host then moves closer to me causing my face to heat up more, "Host tells the doctor that he is horrible at hiding his feelings around Host, but Host let's him know he feels the same" Host says. I stare at him with wide eyes, "W-what do y-you mea-" Host then cuts me off bye grabbing my neck and face and pulling me into a kiss.

A/n~ I would like to apologize for not updating for a week, it was a accident. And i'm also sorry if this chapter sucked i'm trying to get back into the feeling of writing again. Anyway remember I take request so leave them in comments or dm me. One more thing, if I haven't done your request yet, let me know because I might of forgot, as far as I know I finished everyone's request. I'll see you guys in the next chapter buh-bye.