Movie Night Gone Wrong

*Very Important, please read*~ If you didn't read the A/n on the last chapter then read this. I'm sorry for my next few words, but... I'm ending this book soon. Probably the next chapter or chapter after that. I'm ending it because I basically did all of my ideas I wanted for this book and I think all of the requests, if I didn't do your request or you have a last-minute one then tell me now so I can write it before I officially end this. Also this book is 40 something chapters long, we had a good run and I'm thankful for all of you in the comments encouraging me. But, we're not done yet so enjoy the chapter :)

~Time skip a few weeks~

No one pov

Even though it's been calm these past few weeks, Darkiplier and Wilford have been a bit stressed. Wilford is not as stressed as Dark, but hasn't been 100% himself since the whole Actor situation. Memories and guilt he's buried long ago has resurfaced, and it's even harder for him to barry it again. Dark has assured him multiple times that he nor Damien and Celine blame him for anything that happened at the manor and that Actor is just trying to mess with him. Wil is starting to feel better but the memories still linger in the back of his head.

Dark on the other hand has been stressed out and a bit distant since his birthday party. That text from Actor has been filling his head along with plenty of questions. "How did he get my number?", "When will he come back?", "What is he planning to do?", "Will I be able to protect everyone, since I almost let everyone die the first time", and etc. 

Now, Dark is currently in his office writing ideas and theories in a notebook while looking up stuff on his computer. Dark has been cooped up in his office planning for his attack, he won't let his family down again. Wilford has noticed his Darkling being stressed and distant and want's to help calm him down like Dark did for him. So Wilford then heads to Dark's office and knocks on the door lightly, he hears Dark mumble a "Come in", so he does.

When he walks in he closes the door behind him and sits on the corner of Dark's desk. "Darky?" Wil says. "Hmm?" Dark hums, scribbling some things down. "Well the others and I noticed that you've been more stressed lately, and was thinking we can have a movie night. What do you think?" Wil says. "I appreciate all of you wanting to help me but I'm fine. Plus I can't, I have a lot of work and planning to do" Dark replies. 

"What do you mean planning? Planning what?" Wilford asks curiously. "Wil I told you about the text from Actor. I have to make a plan, so I don't fuck up again" Dark mutters. "Dark you didn't fuck up-" Wilford starts to say with a sympathetic voice but Dark cuts him off, "Yes I did! If I was a second late all of you would be dead!" Dark says while his shell cracks angrily. "S-sorry Wil. I just don't want anything to happen to you guys. I've been trying to figure out a plan and I'm lost, I don't know what he wants or how to stop him" Dark says after taking a few deep breaths to calm down. 

Wilford gets up from the desk and walks closer to Dark and gives him a kiss on the forehead then pulls him into a hug. "Dark, what Actor did wasn't your fault and the important thing is, you did make it on time. Plus you shouldn't put your life on pause and worry about him. So please will you join us for a movie night?" Wil says while holding Dark's face in his hands. Dark looks at his work then to Wil, and then he lets out a sigh."Ok" he mumbles, which causes Wilford to smile. "Thank you, Darkling. Now come on, we already got popcorn and everyone gets to choose one movie" Wil says giving Dark one more kiss before standing up and going to the door. Dark smiles and gets up to follow Wilford but stops since a random pounding in his head started and he got dizzy, so leaned against the wall for support. His auras was starting to go crazy and lighted up the room, Wil turned towards Dark with a concerned family. 

"Dark? You ok?" Wil ask. Dark held his head in his hands, the pain started to lessen but it was still there. "Y-yeah I'm ok. Let's go watch some movies" Dark says trying to convince Wil. Wilford didn't really believe him but let it slide, the two then headed downstairs to the others arguing to see who's movie gets played first. All the bickering was making Dark's headache worse, so he rubbed his temples hoping it will help while Wil looked at him with concern. Wilford didn't want his Darky in pain so he tried to talk to the others but no one listened to him, which made Wil frustrated and started arguing with everyone else. This was causing Dark's headache to worsen more and his shell started to crack, the ringing in his ears got louder and unbearable.