Unexpected Visitor

A/n~ Thank you @Quietmyth for the art and basically helped me write this. They are pretty much the co-writer of this book since they help me with ideas all the time. Also sorry this chapter to forever to write, if you haven't seen on my profile all ready, this chapter deleted itself so I had to rewrite it. Anyway enjoy!

Time skip about 2-3 days

Darkiplier pov

Surprisingly it's been a calm and quiet day, also none of the other egos were in the living room. So Wil and I took this time to watch a movie together, in the middle of the movie we ran out of popcorn so I volunteered to go get more. As I was walking past the front to get to the kitchen, someone knocked. "I don't remember Mark saying he was coming over today" I mumble to myself. I opened the door to see the person I wish I never had to see again.

Actor.

"Hello old friend" he says smirking at me. My auras and ringing starts to go crazy as I try slamming the door on him but he puts his foot In to stop it. "That's no way to treat a friend, Damien" he says opening the door again. "Do not call me that, you know I go by Dark" I hissed at him. "Feisty, that must be your Celine showing" he says smirking more. "You do not get to say her name!" I yell at him. "Well she was my wife!" he yells back.

I was about to punch him but I heard Wil say, "Darky who are you yelling at?". As soon as he walks over to us, he pulls out his gun and points it at Actor. "Why the hell are you here" Wil demands, his accent completely gone. "William how-" Actor starts to say but Wil cuts him off, "Do not call my that. Now answer my damn question".

"Well maybe if I didn't feel threatened I would tell you" he says trying to play victim as always. "Wil" I say motioning for him to put his gun down. He was about to protest but I gave him a look, he muttered something under his breath but put the gun back in his belt. "Now why are you here" I say turning back to Actor. "Well, my place got robbed and I'm not allowed there for a few days" Actor says. "So you came here of all places" I say in an annoyed voice. "Well we are family" Actor says like its obvious.

"We are not family" Wilford hissed trying to lunge at him but I hold him back with my arm. "Fine" I say to Actor. "What!" Wilford yells at me. I ignore Wil and tell Actor, "But there are going to be some rules, as soon as you break 1 your gone, got it" I say glaring at him. "Deal" he says smirking. "Go sit on the couch, I'm going to call an emergency meeting" I tell him. Actor just nods and struts in.

I feel Wilford glaring at me so I let out a sigh, "What" I say. "What?! What do you mean! You just said that bastard can stay at our house!" Wilford whispered yelled at me. "Wil-" I try to say but he cuts me off, "After everything he's done to us! What if he-" he says but I cut him off. "WILFORD" I yell, which shuts him up. "I don't trust him either" I say watching Actor on the couch looking around. "Then why the fuck did you say he can stay here!" Wil yelled again.

"Keep your voice down, we don't want him to know we're suspicious. And I know he has something planned, I just don't know what yet" I tell him. "But-" he tries to say but I cut him off again, "End of discussion, Wilford" I say walking back into the living room to Actor, Wilford slowly trailing behind me while glaring at Actor.

"Emergency meeting! Living Room Now!" I yell towards the stairs. All of the egos then start coming down the stairs, Host being the last one. I've noticed he's been avoiding everyone ever since the whole Author incident but I'll talk to him later. "Who's that?" Yan asked. "That is Actor" I answered. "From wkm?" Dr. Iplier asked. "The one and only" Actor says smirking.

"I thought you didn't like him?" Yan says confused. "We don't" Wil mutters rolling his eyes. "So why is he here then?" Yan asked even more confused. "He's going to be staying here for a few days. But there are a few rules he has to follow and if he breaks any of them you come straight to me or Wil" I say and all of the egos nod there head. I then face Actor, "You will sleep in the basement, you will not disturb nor talk to the others unless they want you to, and you will be here for a week at most, am I clear" I say glaring at him. "Crystal" Actor says smirking.

Time skip to midnight

No one pov

Actor was currently standing in the basement, but he wasn't alone. He had Host tied to a chair, he is slumped down and sleeping. "Wakey wakey" Actor said while slapping Host's face lightly. Host started to stir but then fully sat up. "Where is Host and who are you" he quickly asked. "Well you are in the basement, with yours truly" Actor said smirking. Host then realized he was tied up and started to shimmy to get loose.

"Trust me I know how to tie knots, so stop trying" Actor said. Host ignored him and kept moving around, his chair almost tipping over. "I said stop trying!" Actor yelled while slapping Host across the face. Host stopped moving and his face stung like hell but he wouldn't show Actor weakness. "What do you want with Host" he muttered. "Well a little birdie told me you have another ego in your head" Actor said circling Host's chair. Host tensed a bit, "So it is true, well can you bring him out. I just want to talk" Actor said smirking.

Host just sat there silently. "So do we have to do this the hard way" Actor says pulling out a knife and holding it to Host's neck, making him tense up. "N-no we don't" Host said leaning away from the knife. "Then give me Author" Actor growled pushing the knife further. Host's head then fell onto his shoulder but then sat back up. "Oh wow, the amazing Actor wants to see me" Author said sarcastically.

Actor ignored the comment and said, "Well I know you love to use your powers unlike that soft idiot and we both hate Dark. I have a plan to take him down and I would like your help". "Well I do like using my beautiful gift, but what's in it for me?" Author said. "How about... I get rid of Host for good, so you can have your body back" Actor says smirking. Author sat up in the chair with a smile, "Your being serious, you can actually do that?" he says excitedly. "Indeed I can, so we have ourselves a deal?" Actor ask. Author thought about it for a few seconds before saying, "Deal".