To the club!

A/N~ srry for  not writing I couldn't think of a new chapter

Btw this about a month or 2 after everything happened

No ones pov

The  Ipliers were at their weekly meeting in the conference room discussing a new ego video for Mark's channel.  All of the egos were sitting around the table in their seats, Dark was at the head of the table as always with Wilford across from him at the other end. Dark was recaping the meeting so no one forgets what they talked about, everyone was listening to him quietly, Host was to Dark's right mumbling his narrations quietly and google had his screen in front of him taking notes. Wilford was leaned back in his chair with his feet on the table, even though Dark said not sit like that multiple times, he was messing with his gun sorta listening to Dark. " I would like to thank you all for listening and you are all dismi-" Dark was then cut off by Wilford. " Before you end the meeting Darky" Wil said and Dark muttered a don't call me that. Wil continued "I do have a announcement for you all" Wilford said standing up from his chair." Dark then spoke "Even though you interrupted me like I said not to, you may continue". "Thank you, anyway since we been working hard this past month or so I say we go out tonight, have some fun" Wilford said smiling. All the egos beside Dark, were happy about the idea. Most of them were saying how much of a good idea it is. Dark then spoke " No, absolutely not." King then said "aww why not it would be fun". The Host then narrates " The Host must agree with Wilford that this was a good idea for us to go out, most of the egos don't leave the house and it would be a good bonding  experience for all of us said Host looking at Darkiplier". Dark then speaks "Most of you don't leave the house because I don't trust you in public". Some of the egos pouted at Dark, Wilford then struts over to Dark end of the table "How about this Darky, if we don't do well at the club tonight then we won't go out again, you got to give us a chance to prove we can go in public, deal?". All the egos gather around Dark saying please. Dark then sighs heavily "fine", everyone smiles and hugs Dark. Wilford was first to let go of the hug and he had a huge smile on his face, "now tonight will be the best Friday night ever, we shall dance,party and get drunk! So everyone get ready and I'll see you when it's time" Wil said as he left to go to his room. All the egos let go of Dark and went to their rooms to get ready for the fun night. Host, Google and Dark was the only ones left.  Google looked over at Dark and spoke "I am quite surprised that you said yes to Wilford". The Host then spoke before Dark could reply "The Host then tells Google that he is surprised that you haven't realized that Dark has a soft spot for Wilford." Dark then turned towards to the Host "I do not have a soft spot for Wilford" Dark muttered with a hint of grey on his cheeks. The Host gets up with a smirk on his face "the host then says ok and he'll see you tonight." The host walks out and leaves to his room. Dark and Google stay in the conference room a bit longer to talk more.

Later that day

All the egos were in the living room getting ready to leave. Dark made a final announcement to everyone "Don't act suspicious, don't talk to anyone and those of you with powers, control them." Most of everyone nodded their heads, while Wilford went to Dark and leaned against his shoulders "calm down Darky, just have some fun." Dark just rolled his eyes. Wilford surrounded everyone in Pink smoke and poofed to the club.

 Most of the egos followed Wilford to the dance floor, while Host and Iplier went to a quiet corner, Ed and Bim went to the bar to get some drinks, and Dark and Google went to stand by the wall. Dark stood and watched the others have fun, Google stood by his side. After a few minutes Wilford got of the dance floor and went up to Dark "you know the point of this trip is for all of us to have fun, right"  Wil said  standing in front of Dark. "You should come and get a drink with me" Wil suggested. "I can't drink I have to watch all of you to make sure nothing happens and even if I could I wouldn't want to." Dark said with his voice sounding a bit annoyed. "I could watch everyone for you while you get some drinks" Google said. "See! that settles it, to the bar!" Wilford said pulling Dark to the bar with a big smile on his face. Dark rolled his eyes but allowed himself to be pulled. Once they got to the bar Wil let go of Dark and ordered 2 drinks. "I'm only drinking one" Dark said sipping his drink. "We'll see about that, but i'm glad your doing this, I always wondered how you act when your drunk" Wilford said drinking his drink too. Dark spoke "I've been told im a chatty type of drunk". Wilford ordered them some more drinks, it took a bit of convincing but Dark took the drink. Wilford face lights up as his favorite song came on, he took Dark's hand and led him to the dance floor. "Wil I don't dance" Dark said as he was being dragged to the middle of the dance floor. "Everyone can dance Darky, just let loose and relax" Wil said starting to dance. "Wilford im not dancing"Dark says folding his arms on his chest. Wilford grabbed Dark's hands and started to help him dance. "come on Darky dance with me" Wil said in a sing songy voice smiling at him. Dark rolled his eyes but had a small smile on his face, he started to dance with Wilford, and that made Wilford smile more. Dark realized Host was right, he did have a 'small' soft spot for the pink man. 

Host was with Dr.Iplier at the bar having a small drink. "The host then tells Dr.Iplier to look at the dance floor." Host said smiling a bit taking a sip from his drink. Dr.Iplier looked at Dark and Wilford dancing and smiled "Wilford was always able to bring something out in Dark." Dr.Iplier said. In The Host's mind that reminded how Dr.Iplier brought out a different side to Host too.

Later

It was around 12 in the morning when Google started to gather everyone to leave. Most of the egos were full blown drunk while the others just was a bit tipsy. Even drunk Wilford managed to teleport back to the manor. The Host helped Iplier to his room, Dark helped Wilford, and Google helped everyone else that needed it. While Dark was helping Wilford lay down, Wil said "thank you for having fun with *hiccup* me, I like seeing you have fun, Darky", Dark smiled a bit "your welcome Wilford, but go to bed" Dark said leaving the room. Wilford fell asleep, and Dark walked back to his room to sleep as well. All of the egos were in bed sleeping soundly even though most of them will wake up with a bad headache. Dark had to admit he actually had fun today, he likes hanging out Wilford, theirs just something about him that lights up the room. Dark didn't know what these feelings were but decided to deal with it tomorrow.

A/n~ yay? nay?, i think i did good, i made sure to right a longer chapter to apologize for the long wait. But hey at least we got one ship started right? Also this was supposed to be posted to be finished yesterday to celebrate 1 year but whatever, anway see you in the next chapter (which should be soon) BUH-BYE!