Fixing Wilford

Darkiplier pov
I wait a few min for the others to come back. While they was getting their items, I decided to show Wilford some of my own things to help get his memory back. I grabbed my phone and walked to the couch where Wil was sitting. "Wil, do you remember any of these?" I showed him a group picture Mark took of all of us." Well bully! Who are these people, they sure look interesting" he said looking at the group picture.

I put my phone away and tell Wil "come with me"

I put my phone away and tell Wil "come with me". My voice is a bit off because I'm starting to become stressed and worried.
Wilford Warfstache pov
I'm a little bit concerned for Damien. His voice is just.. but I wonder why he is upset. He leads me upstairs into this pink bedroom. "Do you remember being in here, ever?!?!" Damien yells slightly. "No, you know I live at the manor." I replied "Damien are you ok you keep showing me these random things?" "MY NAME IS DARK STOP CALLING ME THAT DEVIL NAME! why can't you remember Wil why not" Dark? What kind of name is that. I go over and hug him." Damie-Dark... I'll try to remember whatever your trying to get me to remember. Then the men who was in the living room came in.
Ed Edgar pov
"Ok Wilford do you remember this?" I tell him. I show him my arm where he stabbed me. "Oh dear, what happen to you sir" he said. "You know you did that, over are argument over who has the better company" I told him. "What, I would never stabb someone and I don't own any company" Wilford said.
Yandere pov
I stepp forward slowly. I'm looking down because I have been crying. I really don't Wilford gone. "W-wilford do you remember this. You gave it to me for my birthday last year." It was a pistol and it had one of my old senpai name x Yandere writen on it. I looked up at him tearing up but holding back the tears. "I'm sorry but no, I know i should remember things but I don't. Like I heard the name dark from somewhere I just don't know where" Wilford spoke. He looks like he's about to cry too.
King of the Squirrels pov
"Hey Wil" i say moving towards him."Do you remember taking this video?" I show him my phone. Its a prank video, Wilford did to me, he took a fake squirrel and made me think it was dying. "Who's weird voice is that? It's like he's slurring his words or something" Wilford says studying the video. I put my phone back in my pocket and look towards Dark. He's glitching like crazy and his shell his cracking badly. I-I think he's crying.
Bim Trimmer pov
I walk to Wilford "Do you remember this" I show Wilford custom bubble bottle. It's pink with his Warfstache. I look at Wilford and he looks up at me. "I always loved bubbles" he says in his slurred words
Everyone except Wilford
WILFORD!
We all hug Wilford except Dark who jus looks up and smiles
Wilford Warfstache pov
"Get. The .hell. off of me!"I yell. They all let go and look shocked. I pull out my knife and pistol."Who wants it!" They all look at me terrified. I walk out the house and I kill everyone in my path.