The Asylum pt 2

A/n~ I am so sorry I made it this long, it was an accident and I was just writing and it happened also sorry if this seems rushed at the end I was trying to end it quickly since it was so long, I can go back and rewrite it later, anyway enjoy part 2.

Wilford pov

I'm currently sitting in the back of a cop car, and just thinking about how I got myself in this situation. Things are kind of fuzzy but I remember someone saying something about murder, and I must of blacked out because next thing I know everything is covered in blood and there was a bunch of people sleeping on the floor. The twins and Bim were staring at me, and I just wanted to be alone so I told them to clean up and don't tell anyone, and i'll be back in about half an hour. When I left the manor, I just had the urge to shoot more, so I did. I went to this park down the street and shot everyone with my shooty. After the urge was gone I looked around at what I did and had a small break down. Then a bunch of police officers were carrying me away as I tried to explain it was an accident, and now i'm here. And they won't tell me where their taking me and we've been driving for like an hour, but they did tell me about the trial and how I might have a death sentence. I'm not even sure if I can die.

I let out a long sigh, i'm so bored, I lean forward and try to talk to the officers again. "Are we there yet? Can you tell me where we're going?" I ask. The one in the passenger seat turns around and says, "Shut up you psycho, I will taze you if you keep talking!". I sit back with a pout on my face, "Rude much" I mumble. The driver then looks at me in the review mirrior, "Don't worry pinky, we're already here. This is going to be your new home for the next few days." he says smirking. "My name is not pinky, i'm Wilford Warfstache, and I don't take shit from you. I already have a home and I would appreciate it if you took me there please." I say glaring back at him. 

"Your not going home for a while" the driver said pulling up to a building. I turn my head towards the window and see a sign in front of the building that says "Mahogany Mental Asylum". There taking me to a asylum?!? "Your taking me to an asylum! I didn't do anything, I told you it was an accident!" I screamed. I started kicking and moving my arms trying to get free from the handcuffs. I couldn't use my magic and poof, I was tired and drained. "Hey! Stop that!" One of the officers said. But I didn't I kept thrashing around as I felt hot tears go down my face, I can't go in there. 

(The reason he so scared of the asylum is because Mark told him what people do in there and that will happen if he kept murdering and not keeping a low profile, and that honestly made him scared)

They parked the car in front of the building as people with doctor uniforms rushed outside to the car. The police officers got out and opened my door, I try to kick them away but they grabbed me. "Let me go it was a accident! Please don't take me in there!" I screamed. As the officers held me down I saw one of the doctor looking people take a needle and put it in my neck. I kept trying to fight but I suddenly got tired and my vision got blurry, then everything went black.

Darkiplier pov

As everyone was looking at me after Google shut off the Tv I took a deep breath in. I then looked at everyone while thinking of a plan, "Google and Bing, I need you 2 to find out when the trial is. Iplier find out what asylums are close by and which one there taking him, Host go with Iplier and once you 2 find out which asylum it is find out all of the employees shifts then all of you report back to me when you find all of that. Bim contact Mark and explain the situation. Everyone else lay low until further instructions." I say. After I finished speaking Google and Bing went to there room which is where all there tech is. Iplier and Host then went to Host's room since he has a computer, and Bim pulled out his phone and went to another room to call Mark. All of the others just went to do who knows what except Yan.