Brownies

Wilford Warfstache pov
So me, Yandere, King, Bim, and the Jim's are in the kitchen getting out all the wonderful sweets. I kinda expected Bim, Jim, and King to come along because their basically children. But I am not sure why Yandere came. But who am I kidding who wouldn't want to hang with THE Wilford Warfstache. I see Host and Dark walk in, Dark drops Host off at the bar sitting area. Dark then leaves and Host starts to narrate.
5 min later
Now let me tell you one thing about me. Never. Get. Me. PISSED. How is is so hard to make some damn brownies! The fucking Jim's droped the eggs, Bim keeps taking the mixing spoon and pretend he's hosting a show right now, and King keeps licking the batter, and Yandere's not even paying attention! I found why he wanted to come, he just wanted a reason to be by the kitchen knifes. I've had it with this shit! *pulls out gun* "okay everyone you can either help make these brownies or go to sleep" I yell "pick one". All of them looks terrified.
Host pov
Host can here everything happening. Host is getting better with echolocation so Host decides to try it. Host click his tounge and host can sorta feel/see where things are. If that makes sense. Host gets up from chair and keeps clicking tounge. Host finally finds his way to Dark's room. Host knocks and he answers.
Darkiplier pov
I hear a knocking at my door. My room grows Darker as I am annoyed. Everyone knows not to bother me so i stomp to the door and open it. "Wha-oh hello host." I wonder how he made his way here but I'll ask about that later. "Host would like to inform you that Wilford has pulled a gun out on the others."Host says l. I also hear him mumble "host understands that dark is confused about how Host got here." I forget he can read minds and predict the future. "Ok" i say "I'll  be back" then I teleport to the kitchen entry way. King has his hand halfway to his mouth which I think is covered in a mix of brownie batter and peanut butter. Bim, I'm predicting he dropped the spoon out of fear because it's on the floor by his feet. The Jim's is recording this and Yandere has a knife out. "What the hell is going on" I say my voice booming as the room gets grayer out of my anger. Wilford turns his head and speaks "THESE ASS HOLES AREN'T EVEN HELPING ME BAKE". I put my fingers on the bridge of my nose out of frustration. "Will" I say in the calmest voice possible"you cant pull a gun out on them if it hits one of them they will die. Wil lowers his gun and puts it away and mumbles "it would only tickle them". "Now" I say to the others. "You will either help Wilford bake or leave" "Take your pick"(date with markiplier reference any one... no okay) "and Yandere what did i tell you about knifes and any other weapons" Yandere speaks "BUT when he shoots me he'll take my senpai I can't let him take MY senpai" Yandere starts to twitch. He's looking sanity just like Wilford. "No one's wants your damn senpai" Wil says. News reporter Jim then speaks into his microphone "who is your senpai???" Camera Jim zooms in on Yandere face. I see what I believe is called a slight blush on Yandere's face"n-none of your business"he then drops the knife and run to which I believe is his room.
Wilford Warfstache pov
"All I wanted was to make some damn browines"I yell in frustration. I feel someone tap my shoulder I whip around and it's Bim. He holds out one of my bottles of bubbles. I grab it with a nod and for thank you and go to the back yard and start to blow all of my frustrations away. Suddenly I feel a pounding in my head.
Darkiplier pov
I go outside to see Wilford just standing there. I think I know what happened. "Wil" I say. He turns around"Damien?" Damn it not again.