Nightmares

A/N~ There are lines of Wkm in here so i'm just saying all of it belongs to Markiplier I just added a few of my own, I also went back and watch wkm to get these lines. I had to slow down the video and type the words which took forever, anyway enjoy a bit of Darkstache.

Wilford pov

"You want to talk about madness, madness is stealing your best friend's wife. Madness is squeezing him for cash to fund your own sick sexual exploit with that very woman!" Detective screamed. "Shut up!" I yelled. "Please just put the guns down" Y/n said trying to pull my arm. I just shrugged them off me. Detective then yelled "Madness is plotting the death of your childhood friend because you can't handle the trut-"

BAM!

Detective then looked down at the wound and held it while sliding down the wall. "I-i-i'm sorry i-i-i didn't m-mean t-t-to." I say backing up. Y/n grabs my arm trying to take the gun, but my finger slipped on the trigger again. Y/n starts to fall over the railing while I try to grab them. "i-i'm so sorry. I-it was a-an accident!".

I jolt up waking in a sweat and trying my hardest to hold in a scream to not wake the others. A nightmare about that horrible night from my past. I look at the clock on my bedside drawer and it reads 2:47. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and get up from my bed. I walked into my bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Bags were visibly under my eyes and my pink hair was matted against my forehead. I brush my hair with my fingers trying to at least look decent. I was wearing a yellow shirt and some black pajama-pants with my warfstache printed all over it. I also had tears streaming down my face. But I was use to this by now so I just walked downstairs and went to get some coffee for another sleepless night.

Darkiplier pov

I lay in my bed staring up at the ceiling wincing every time I move a muscle. My auras are lighting up my room. I hate this broken broken body, i'm always in pain because of it but it's usually not this bad. I need to get up and get my medicine for my pain. "Damn it" I mutter. There downstairs in the kitchen. I get up wincing and look at my reflection in my cracked mirror, don't worry about how it happened. I was wearing a black tank top and black sweats with a hint of blue and red on the side of them. I take a deep breath and head downstairs trying to not to wince and show weakness.

I go downstairs and turn into the kitchen to see... Wilford sitting on the counter next to the coffee pot? "Wilford?" I say walking closer. He looks up from his drink and puts on a smile on his face that I know isn't real. "Oh hey Darky, you startled me a bit. Um so uh if you don't mind me asking, why are you up?" Wil says. I lean on the counter next to Wil, "Why are you up?" I ask. 

"I asked you first Darky" Wilford said with a smirk while taking a sip of his drink. I smirked a bit too, "Well i'm up because this broken body is causing me pain again and I can't sleep. So I came down here to get my pills and a drink." I say getting my pills and a drink of water. I quickly take a sip and swallow my pills. After I finish, I put my glass in the sink and sit on the counter next to Wilford.

Now that i'm sitting next to Wilford I can tell he's drinking coffee. Why is here drinking coffee this late at night. "Wilford, why are you up and drinking coffee" I ask with a bit of worry in my voice. Wilford looks down with a sad expression and puts his mug down. "You know you can talk to me right?" I ask facing him. He then looks up at me and says "Trust me Darky, it's nothing important just some silly dream I have a lot." I hold Wilford's shoulders so that he's looking at me. "Wilford, it's not silly if it's really bothering you. You can talk to me, ok?" I say looking him in the eyes.

Wilford looks me back in the eyes, his eyes are a beautiful shade of brown with a hint of pink in them. He then starts to tear up and then full sobbing, I pull him into a hug and he holds onto me like his life depends on it. I say soothing words into his ear and rub his back. Wilford then says in between sobs."E-every night I-i have n-nightmares a-about the manor, a-and how I s-shot them." 

"Ssh it's ok, it was an accident, you didn't mean too." I say hugging him tighter. I didn't know he went through this every night, he always seem so happy all the time. "I-i never get a-any sleep anymore, I-i just wake up f-from the dream, and j-just drink c-coffee to get me through t-the day." Wilford says crying not so hard anymore. I pull Wilford off of me so he can look at me again. 

"Why didn't you tell me Wil?" I ask. "I-i just didn't want to bother y-you with m-my problems." Wil said looking down. I wipe the remainder of his tears with my thumb "Wilford, you can be a bit much sometimes but you don't bother me. I'm glad to help you with your problems especially these kind. Your my friend." I say. Wilford looks up at me, "Best friend?" he says excitedly and smiling. "Sure Wil" I say smiling too. Wil then pulls me into a hug which surprised me a bit but I quickly hug back. 

After a minute or so I pull away and hop of the counter. I pour Wilford's coffee down the sink drink and help him off the counter. I grab his hand and start walking, "Where are we going?" Wilford says stumbling a bit behind me. "Your room. Your going to get sleep tonight." I say walking up to Wil's pink bedroom door.  "Thank you Darky" Wilford says. "It's what friends are for" I say walking into his room. I told him to lay down in his bed, and he did so without complaining. I tucked him in  and said "Next time you have nightmares, tell me instead of pulling all nighters, ok?". Wilford then said "I promise".

I started to walk out the room but Wilford said "Dark..can you stay in here with me tonight? I um I just uh wanted to make sure you sleep too tonight." I felt my face heat up as he said that and my aura got a bit brighter.

"You don't have to of course! Only if you want too." Wil quickly said. "It's um it's fine i'll stay in here with you" I say shyly. I mentally curse myself for stuttering. I walk over to the door and close it and then lay down in the space Wil made for me in the bed. Once I layed down he hugged me again and said "Again, thank you Dark". I hug him back, "Anytime Wil" I whisper as I hear his breathing even out. He fell asleep on my chest.

I then think about what Host said a few days ago, maybe I do have a soft spot for Wilford. He's my oldest friend and we been through a lot together. There's just something about him that makes everyone smile, and brightens a room. Damn it Dark, you better not feel anything for him.

No one pov 

Dark's aura then gets brighter making Wil's room Blue and Red. "You know you do Dark. You felt something for a while now, denying it makes it stronger" Damien and Celine says in Dark's head. Dark then sighs with a very dark grey blush on his face.

A/n~ Ok so I like to believe Damien had a crush on William while they grew up together and as adults. But William got with Celine  and ran away like wkm says. So since Damien and Celine like Wilford, Dark always felt something for Wilford but denied it. I also love the idea of Pan Wilford so ima roll with that. But go me I got Darkstache, BingxGoogle, and HostxIplier started. So again if you have any request leave it in the comments or dm me i'm always open for ideas :)