Epilogue

A/n~Hi... so it's been a while XD Anyway a few people wanted an epilogue chapter so Ima do that. Also, the more I think about it the more I wanna do it. How would you feel if I made a book 2? Cuz I have been thinking about a few ideas I wish I did in this book, but remember I may not update as frequently as I did this one. Anywho just a thought, enjoy the chapter!

No one pov

It's been a few weeks since Actor was banished from existence. Since then things have been as normal as it can be for the Ipliers. Everyone has been getting along better and is pretty open. By being open I mean they all know about the relationships that have started. Mark has also been coming over and hanging out more. But that's enough catching up let's focus on a certain demon and pink ego.

A few days ago Darkiplier was working in his office as usual. He hasn't been working and cooped up in his office as much as before. That's because he made a promise to his boyfriend, Wilford,  that he will interact with the other egos more and not be in his office for hours every day. Speaking of the devil, a familiar pink smoke starts to appear in front of Dark. After a few seconds, the pink man leans onto the desk to look at Dark face to face. "Hi Darkling" Wilford says with a bigger smile than usual.

"Hello Wil, how- why are you smiling like that" Dark says finally looking up at Wilford. "What, I can't smile," Wilford says in an innocent voice. Dark narrowed his eyes at him, "You can smile but this one is different", Dark then lets out a sigh, "Say what you're going to ask". Wilford gives an overly dramatic offended face, "Who says I'm asking for something. What if I just want to spend time with my Darkie". Dark just stares at his boyfriend, "Wil" he says. 

Wilford playfully rolls his eyes and chuckles lightly, "Your right I did want to ask for something". Dark rolls his eyes too, "Sometimes your too predictable". Wilford then gives another offended look and says, "Wilford Warfstache is not predictable! And I will take not take any more shit from you, sir!".

Dark chuckles quietly, "Sure, Wil. But seriously, ask what you wanted to ask". Wilford sits on Dark's desk and faces him, "Oh yeah! Darkie, you know how when we went to the club and you said if we were good then we can all go out more?". Dark nods his head slowly, he can already see where this is going. "I was wondering if we can all go out to the park, maybe have a picnic. We can go to King's favorite park that's down the street! Maybe even invite Mark, he'll probably bring Chica and I know how much you like her" Wil says excitedly.

"Wil, slow down, we haven't planned anything out yet. We don't know if Mark is free or what to bring. Plus I still have a ton of work I need to finish" Dark says, his blue aura glowing slightly. Wilford looked at the aura and back at Dark, "You and Damien always want everything to be planned out, just go with the flow. Life needs a bit of madness". 

"I just like things to be in order, maybe another time Wilford. If things were planned and ready-" Dark starts to say but Wil cuts him off by poofing away, leaving pink smoke floating around. But before Dark can react, Wilford already poofed back and is holding a phone and a picnic basket. Dark raises an eyebrow at him, "I packed food and snacks, and I have the phone to call Mark" Wil answers. Wilford then sets down the basket and dials Mark's number, after a few seconds he answers.

Mark: Hey Wilford! What can I do for you?

Wilford: Hello Markimoo, I was just calling to ask if you were free today and wanted to go to the park with me and the other egos

Mark: You called at a great time, I just finished recording. Just text me the address and I'll meet you guys there

Wilford: Sounds great Markie! Also, could you bring Chica with? Darkie over here would love to see her