Dark's Weakness

Dark's pov

I didn't mean to snap at Mark, it's just I don't like being helped and being seen weak. The only one who ever seen me weak is Wilford, we've both seen the worst side of each other that's what makes us friends. I was leaning against the wall still feeling a bit of pain. Wilford and Mark walked out my room and we started to head down the stairs. I was leaning on the wall for support, and as soon as I got to the last step all I saw was pink. The floor was covered in glitter, there was pink streamers hanging from the ceiling. From the steps I can see the kitchen and I see multiple plates filled with cookies,brownies,etc. My ringing noise started since I was getting upset. It was just a mess, Mark covered his ears a bit since it was high pitch but I don't care right now. I started walking to the living to see everyone sitting on the couch/floor, most of them were wearing pink suspenders like Wilford. My eyes were wide, I was still looking around the living, it's just so much. I can never leave Wilford in charge again. King noticed me and jumped up and basically tackled me in hug. All the other egos turned towards me to see why King ran. I was a bit shocked but I slowly hugged him back. "Your back!" he said. I smiled a bit at him. He let go of the hug and said "oh um sorry for getting peanut butter on you jacket". I sighed a bit and took of my jacket "it's fine King, I'll wash it later". I went and sat down on the couch in front of the rest egos. Google came up to me as I sat down and spoke "usually i respect your decision Darkiplier but don't ever put him in charge again." he said twitching a bit. Wilford pulled his gun out and pointed it at Google, "I'm an amazing leader if anything I should be in charge more anything". Google turned his head towards Wilford " You shooting me wouldn't kill me, only damaging me". Wilford was about to speak but I interrupted him "Wil put the gun away" he mumbled something I couldn't hear but he put the gun away. Wil sat down next to me, the Host turned his head towards me and spoke "The Host then ask Darkiplier  if he is ok, he understands that what happened to him may have caused pain to him mentally and or physically." "I'm fine Host, thanks for asking" I say. The Host then mumbles "he knows Dark is lying but he won't push him" the host then goes back to mumbling narrations.

The Host pov

The Host knows Dark is lying, Host can tell that he is in pain. But Host also knows that Dark hates being seen weak so he hides his pain. Host won't push Dark, he knows pushing Dark for answers only makes him mad and adventually snapping on the person. But Host is glad that he is back, the story of Damien and Celine is complicated to tell even for Host. It was difficult for Host to narrate since he himself doesn't understand the story of how Darkiplier became.

No one's pov

After Dark sat down to talk with the egos to give the a small explanation to what happened to him. After that Mark stayed a little while longer to help them clean up their house. Once they finished cleaning Mark left back to his own home and Dark settled down for the day and will catch up on his work tomorrow. The rest of the egos (except Wilford) left Dark alone for the rest of day. Google went to go charge in his room and will help Dark with his work tomorrow since he is sorta like Dark's right hand man. Wilford stayed with Dark in Dark's room just rambling on about nonsense even though Dark wanted to sleep, he will always hang out with Wilford.

A/N~ ok ok, I am very sorry for not writing in a long time, I like thinking ahead of this plot line before i write. So basically I had writer's block a.k.a I was very uncreative and couldn't think of what to write. Anyway in my spare time I want to start rewriting the septic book and write another chapter for this book. So see you in the next chapter buh-bye. (also sorry if this chp was to short or long for you to read)