Skate Boarding Lessons

A/N~ This chapter is for @Virgil_The_Weirdo who requested a Bing and Google chapter. I hope this is good enough for you. Also I appreciate everyone for leaving request, i'll try and write them as soon as possible and i'm sorry for the wait. Again if you have request leave them in comments or dm me. Enjoy :)

Google pov

I am currently speed walking back to Darkiplier's office to give him and Wilford some papers on a project Mark wanted to do. I've noticed Wilford is with Dark a lot now ever since the asylum incident last week, but I don't mind it since he helps out with Dark and I's meetings about the other egos or Mark's projects that he wants to do with us. But back to the present time, Dark wanted me to print out some papers and I did, so now i'm going back to deliver them.

As I was walking past the stair case a body fell on top of me and we both fell to the ground. The person quickly gets up and reaches their hand down to help me up. I look to see Bingiplier. I take his hand and stand up, "Again" I say to him. He just shrugs, "Sorry dude, I was just trying to try this new trick on the railings." he says. I roll my eyes and do a quick scan of my body making sure nothing is broken and needs to be replace. "Scan complete, no parts were damaged" I mumble. I then reach to start picking up my papers, Bing then bends down and help me also. "I really am sorry, Google" He says handing my papers. I let out a small sigh, "It's fine, and thank you". Bing nods and we just stand there for a few minutes.

"Dude, I just came up with a great idea!" Bing says looking up at  me excitedly. "Which is?" I ask. "I should teach you how to skate board! It would be awesome, and it can give us time to bond more, since I barely see you." Bing says. I let out a small laugh, "You must be joking, Bing. I'm not made to skate, nor do I believe I could do it. Plus you don't see me because i'm always helping everyone work." I say. 

"You deserve a break. Your always helping everyone, and I would teach you. Come on let's let Dark and Wil that you're taking the rest of the day off." Bing says grabbing my hand and pulling to Dark's office before I can protest. When we get to the door Bing knocks and says "Dark dude, it's me Bing and Google.". We wait a few seconds and nothing happened. "Dark?" I say. Still nothing, we both press are ear to the door and I hear stuff moving. We both pulled away from the door and looked at each other. Bing then opens the door quietly and we look in to see Wilford on Dark's desk while there kissing?!? 

I stared at them with my eyes wide as Bing let's out a small gasp. Wilford pulls away from him and takes his gun out and points it at us, while Dark glares at us with a hint of dark grey on his cheeks. "Why are you here?" Wilford ask while still pointing the gun at us. "I was just bringing back the papers that Dark wanted" I say as Bing hid a bit behind me. Wilford rolls his eyes and puts the gun away and hops off the desk. He then walks over to us and grab the papers and hand them to Dark. Dark takes the papers and says "You 2 better not tell a soul or I swear I will take you guys apart myself". We both nod are heads and quickly walk out the room and I close the door behind us.

Bing pov

Google and I quickly walked out the room and down the hallway. We sit there in silence for a few minutes, Google then broke the silence. "I remember Host predicting that they would be together." Google said. I look at him and say, "Doesn't that dude have future vision or something?". "The Host has many different powers, and I believe that is one of them but he doesn't really use them" Google says. I nod my head in understanding as we stand in silence again.

I then grab Google's hand and lead him outside. "Where are we going?" Google ask. "I told you I was going to teach you how to skate board" I say smiling at him. "Bing, I don't think I will be able to do that. I'm a search engine android, I wasn't made for this" Google says. I stop walking and grab Google's shoulders so he can look at me. "Your Google, you can do anything and that includes skating. Dude, your so much better than me so if I can do it, you definitely can. Plus i'm a search engine android too, and I learned how to skate." I say in a serious tone. Google's cheeks have a tint of pink to them, I didn't even know he could blush.

"Bing, thank you for believing in me. And i'm not better than you, your able to do things I wish I could do, if anything your better than me. But I am now determine to learn how to skate, and it should be a bit easy since I will have an amazing teacher." Google says with a smile. I feel my face heat up and I know it's probably red. I hold out my free hand for him to grab, "Shall we then?" I ask. Google grabs my hand as his face got redder. I then lead him outside to the backyard. The back yard has some concrete that we can skate on and grass incase he falls, which I hope he doesn't because I don't want to see Google get hurt.

Once we're outside I show Google the basic's, like where to put your feet, how to move forward and etc. (I'm sorry to all real skaters, Idk the first thing about it so i'm making up stuff as I go) After I showed him how to do it I put my skate board in front of him. "Ok dude, now you try" I say smiling at him. "Bing, I don't know about this" Google says with I think a bit of worry in his voice. I grab his hand and help him onto the board, "Don't worry dude you got this. And if you don't you have the me and the grass to fall on to." I say encouragingly. Google takes a deep breath in and pushes himself forward slowly. I walk next to him holding his hand to keep him balance. 

"See your doing bro!" I say happily. Google laughs a bit, "I guess I actually am" he says smiling also. Google then starts to onto my chest but I catch him, I look down and see the board got caught on a rock. "Are you ok?" I say in a worried tone. "Scan complete, nothing damaged" Google says after a few seconds. Google then looks me in my eyes and I realize how close we are. We're like an inch away from each other. After a few seconds Google says, "Why do you wear sunglasses. I saw your eyes before and I just don't understand why you would want to hide them". I let out a small sigh, "I personally just don't like them. There weird and ugly to me, it's just orange and no one else has orange eyes." I say looking back at Google. "Well I think there beautiful" Google says smiling at me while blushing again. I smile back at him and say "Thank you".

A/n~  I have a question for you guys, do you like when I make long chapters, or do you want them shorter. Because usually my definition of short chapters is like 1000 words, but I usually write pass that. But if you want shorter chapters I can try and limit my self.