Brownies part 2

Darkiplier pov
I tense up at that name. I have not been called that in a long long time. I realised I closed my eyes while tensing up and i slowly open them "Will" i say slowly. I see him smile "s-so I didn't kill anyone. I knew I didnt" he said laughing a little. This is going to be harder than I thought."come with me Wil" I say. "Bully! of course ol' Chap! We need to catch up anyway." Wilford says walking right behind me. I take him into the living room and he sits down on the catch while I lean against wall thinking of how to bring the Wilford I know back. Then it hits me, he needs objects or people to help jog his memory back, I call Ed, Yandere, King into the living room. "a-are we in trouble" King says once there all here. "No, I actually need your help with Wil, he's in a memory loss moment I need you guys to go get something you have about you and Wil that might bring back his memories" I explain slowly. They all nod their heads and run back up stairs to get their things, I really hope this work. But I'm not worried about bringing back his memory because that usally doesn't take long. What I'm worried about is when he gets it back, when Wilford gets it back he's not his full self. It's like Wil is in a daze and because the Wil we now has lost his sanity he handles his off feeling in a bad way that makes me half to do a lot of work. Wilford goes on to a small killing spree and I have to fix it so the cops don't arrest Wilford.

King of the Squirrels pov

As soon as Dark said that i ran upstairs to my room. Think King what's a special moment that Wilford and I shared. Oh! I know the perfect thing.

Yandere pov

After Dark said that i jogged to my room and starting looking for what could help. I don't want Wilford to forget us forever he's the only I can talk about murder with and weapons. H-he's the only one that gets me.

Ed Edgar pov

I know I don't show it much but I do care for Wilford and I'm not that big of an ass hole, I wouldn't want him for getting about any of us. I already know what I can show him. He should remember because he talks about it all the time.

Wilford Warfstache pov

I am a tad bit confused of whats going on the last thing i remember is being at manor and seeing Damion and Celine playing that hurtful but silly prank making think I killed that. After that everything is a blur for me. I have so many questions. Why am i wearing pink an yellow? Where am I? Who are the people that was talking to Damien? Why is Damien grey and have red and blue around him? And so on. "Damien what's going on?" I speak. He turns to me and he looks... mad "please stop calling me that name Wilford." "Wilford? Who the hell is Wilford" i say. Damien then let's out a long frustrated sigh.