Kidnapping

A/n~ I'm sad to say this but this is the final chapter of Life Of The Egos, there will be a part 2 to this since it's already long  (Should I do an epilogue for a final final chapter?)

~Time Skip to next day~

No one pov

All of the egos (except for Dark and Wil) were downstairs enjoying their breakfast, they seemed to forgot what happened to their leader Darkiplier. Wilford then walks into the kitchen with a smile on his face. His smile starts to drop as he scans the room for his Darkling. "Good morning, Wilford! I already made you a plate" Chef says holding a plate of eggs and bacon out to Wil. "I'm ok for now, but thank you. Have any of you seen Dark?" Wilford asks while looking at the others.

Everyone shakes their head or says no. "The Host tells Wilford that Dark has not come out of his room since he randomly left in the middle of movie night. So Host assumes he's still in his room" Host narrates. Wil then nods his head and starts walking to the stairs.

When he gets there he lightly knocks on the door and says, "Darky? It's me Wilford. I wanted to see if you were ok, since you left last night". The pink man waited patiently for a reply, but never got one. "Dark?" Wil says with more concern in his voice. He waited for a few seconds, and again there was no reply which worried him. "Dark, I'm coming in there!" Wil says, and he waited another few seconds.

Again, there wasn't a reply so Wil opened the door which surprisingly wasn't locked. He opened the door to see his old friend and old lover tied up across the room. "Damien? Celine? What happened are you guys ok?" Wilford says running over to Damien first. "Dames, what happened?" Wil asks his old friend. Damien eyes then widened an tried to warn his friend but the tape over his mouth prevented him from talking. Wilford noticed the weird movements and asked, "Dames, what are you doing with your ey-" he started to say but was cut off by a bat hitting him in the head and passing out. 

"Tsk tsk tsk. Oh William, still so naive" Actor says staring at the lifeless body. His eyes then trailed up to Damien, "You and William were always so naive as kids" Actor says remembering their childhood.  Damien rolled his eyes and started scooting closer to Wilford to make sure he's ok, it was quite difficult since his hands were tied behind his back. "Did you really think that I was dumb enough to leave you in here alone for someone to find you?" Actor ask. Damien just glares at Actor then back down at Wilford. "Oh William? He'll be fine, it's not like he has much to damage in the brain of his. Everything is already broken. And once I finish my plan I shall be the hero" Actor says smiling to himself.

Damien then muffles out words that Actor couldn't understand. Actor then leans down to Damien and rips off the tap, which causes Damien to wince a bit. "What was that, Damien?" Actor ask. "Fuck you" he hissed at him before headbutting him. Actor stumbled back holding his head while hissing out multiple cuss words. Actor then growls and walk over to Damien and punches him in the face, he then starts to kick him in the stomach as Damien curls up into a ball while wincing. 

Damien starts to pass out from the pain as Celine's muffle yells could be heard. "How could I forget about you. Do you know how much pain and suffering you caused me?" Actor says walking over to Celine. Celine just starts thrashing around trying to break free. "Stop" Actor growled at her. She ignores him and keeps thrashing around, "I said stop!" Actor yelled while hitting her so hard she passed out. Actor just rolled his eyes and put a new piece of tap on Damien, and tied Wilford up as well. "Now off to get rid of those tin cans" Actor says walking back into the void through the cracked mirror.

Actor begins to walk around the void looking through different mirrors for the 2 androids. He then stops at a mirror that's inside the androids room, "Perfect" Actor says to himself while smirking. Bing was currently at his desk with some tools and his skateboard, Google, on the other hand, was sitting on his bed updating. Actor then walks out of the mirror and go for Google firsts since he's the bigger threat. Google quickly got up at the sight of Actor but not fast enough since Actor dodge his punch and ducked under him and pressed the button on the back of Google's neck. Google's head falls down and his body goes limp, Actor then turns around to see Bing holding a wrench but it's obvious he's scared. 

Actor smirks at the android's fear and walks over to him with a smirk. Bing starts to back up as he came closer. Bing then tries to hit him but Actor catches it and pulls his arm so he can press the button on the back of his neck. Bing then goes limp and Actor throws the wrench back on the desk. He then looks at the 2 androids while smirking and shaking his head, "Pathetic" he says to himself.

Actor then goes back through the window and into the void again. He then starts to walk around some more looking at the egos through the mirror thinking on which one to get. Actor suddenly stops at one mirror, it leads to the manor's library. Through the mirror Actor could see Host sitting on a couch reading by the fireplace, seeing him sitting there peacefully made Actor's blood boil. Actor growled lowly and went through the mirror, he walked over to the narrator quickly and covered his mouth before he could narrate. Actor then drags Host to the mirror and brings him into the void.

When he goes through, he throws Host to the ground as Host groans quietly in pain. "W-where is Host?" he narrates quietly. "You are in the void. Do you know why you're here?" Actor asks while circling around the narrator. "Because you took Host from the library and dragged him through some kind of portal" Host muttered. Actor chuckles a bit, "You got a smart mouth on you. But that's not why you're here. You're here because you can't keep your damn mouth shut" he says slapping Host across the face. Host winces a bit and spits some blood onto the ground. 
The Host won't let you kill the others. But here's a question that has been bothering Host, why do you want to kill us. We haven't done anything to you" Host says looking towards Actor.

"Can't you see the future or go in my head to see what I'm thinking. I shouldn't have to explain to you" Actor replies. Host then looks to the ground, "Host doesn't use his powers anymore" he says quietly. Actor smirks, "Oh right, I forgot that you're scared of your own abilities, unlike Author. Speaking of which, you need to let me see him" Actor says. Now it was Host's time to smirk, "The Host tells Actor that he can't". 

"Why not?" Actor growled. "A friend help get rid of him. The last time I heard from him was his screams when he got removed from Host's min-" Before Host can finish Actor cuts him off. "I am tired of you messing with my plan! I will give the most painful death imaginable once I kill the others. I'll make sure your boyfriend is the first" Actor growls. Host then stands up and goes to hit Actor, "Leave Iplier out of this" he growls. Actor then pulls out a knife and points it at Host. 

"How are you going to stop me?" Actor asks smirking. Host then charges Actor but Actor dodges and stabs Host in his side. Host lets out a small yell and falls to the ground while holding his side, Host can feel liquid starting to ooze into his hand, he knows its blood. Actor walked over to Host and pulled the knife out roughly making Host yell again. "Like I said stay out of my way"' Actor says walking over to a mirror and walking through.