Sorry

Mark pov

I finally came up with a video for Dark to be in, I was going to just text him so maybe he could come back to my place tomorrow or something but he wouldn't answer my texts or calls. So I decided to come by there house, and yes I know where the egos live, we told each other for absolute emergencies. So I brought my camera just in case he wanted to get a shot or 2 in now. And I also have a key to the door so I walk into the living room and I see a man and a woman yelling at each other and the rest of the egos sitting on the couch/floor watching them. I stop talking once I looked up from the camera and the guy start walking towards me and grabs me by my collar. He looks pissed at me but I dont even know him so I dont know why.

Damien pov

I grab this asshole and hold him by his shirt looking at him, "and look this bastard came right on time" I say still holding him. I was about to punch him but Celine grabbed my arm and made me drop him. The bastard ran to the other egos while Celine e held me trying to calm me down. It wasn't working.

Wilford Warfstache pov
Dr.Iplier checked Mark's neck making sure he's ok, I went to Damien and Celine. "Didn't you say that Mark doesn't remember you guys and the manor unless something triggers it?" I ask. If I'm right then wouldn't that mean Mark thinks this guy is fighting him for nothing. Damien didn't answer but you could see the pure hatred in his eyes. Celine spoke " yes Wil that is correct, for Damien sake I think we should try to help him remember. But Damien you have to be nice or at least not touch him, ok?". Damien took a deep breath in and nodded his head. I sat with Celine and Damien on the couch facing everyone else. It looked like Mark is ok now.

Celine pov
Damien sat in between Wil and I, we have to do are best to keep him calm other wise he would actually kill Mark. I was rubbing his arm a little bit. But we do need to get Mark to remember, maybe he could apologize and that might be enough to get Damien to at least not want to murder him. I looked to Mark, he was sitting by Dr.Iplier l, he was ok just probably processing what happened. "Mark, I'm going to try and explain what happened ok?" I say in a calm voice. He nods his head slowly. Damien is just sitting there with his eyes closed probably trying to keep himself calm also. "You know you have a lot of power right, you created all of us" i say looking at him. Again he nods his head. "Well when you make an ego video that ego comes to life, and the videos you make about them becomes there reality, you understand that?". "I understand it a bit, I just can't believe that I'm able to do this stuff" he says looking up at me. "Well you usually create happy funny videos about them, and I'm positive they all love it. But sadly you also make sad videos about us and you gave some a dark past." I say looking down a bit. "The wkm, a date with Markiplier, Wilford mother loving Warfstache videos, they all are past. Wkm being the worst, that happened to us about 7 years ago. If you remember I'm Celine this is Damien. And since you had yourself be a 'character' in it, you was there too, just for some reason your memory about it just is for some reason blocked." I say looking back up at him. "W-wait,so I actually did all of that stuff and i-i," he looks to Wil,to Damien to me" I'm so sorry to all of you, I didn't know I can do this stuff and I just think it's a video." He looks back down.

Damien pov
"Bullshit" I mumble. He knew what he was doing. He knew we was alive. I bet he is lying about this all. He knew what he was doing he was planning it for years. He broke Williams sanity, got Celine and I killed. Then I finally make a deal and he fucking breaks it. I realized I was holding my eyes closed tightly I opened them and I stare at Mark. I can feel the pure rage in my eyes, I can feel his fear while he is looking at me also. "So your saying you didn't mean to do all this? That you didn't mean to plan that event for years, or breaks Wilford sanity or get me and Celine killed. You didn't mean to break are deal then fucking make A date with Markiplier. I call that bullshit!" I stand up and grab my cane. I turn to Wil " I'm sorry I blamed you for all this, I should of known your not like him." I say. I have my cane in hand and I go to Dark's room, I just need to clear my head and calm down. I want to kill him so bad but i know if I do we will all might die. But that might be a risk I have to take