Forgiving

A/n note: 3.thank you for all the reads, 2.sorry for not posting alot been going on.3.heads up theres a lot of pov switching

Mark pov

I really don't know what to say. I never knew I had this much control over their lives just by making a simple video. But I do understand why Damien is upset with me, I really just ruined their lives. I made the script to how this will all turn out. I knew and did technally plan their death and this entire event. I just know i feel guilty, I didnt think this would actually effect them.

Celine pov

I looked towards the stairs where Damien went. I let out a small sigh. "he needs to know this was a acceident and you didnt mean harm, he needs to know to let go." I say looking at Mark. "n-no it's fine. I get why he's mad. And I feel guilty. He isn't wrong, I planned and scripted that video, I knew what I was doing. I-i just didn't know it would effect you guys." he says resting his head in his hands. "If he could just understand that you didn't mean it, it would be fine." I say. Mark looks back up at Wilford and I. "how are you guys not mad at me too". "Well, I admit I was at first but after awhile I just decided to let it go, unlike Damien. I just want him to forget and I hate fighting with him, he's my brother. And on top of that we still need to find a way to bring Dark back, I don't like being back like this, honestly." Wilford looked at me "Why not?" he says. "It just brings back to many memories." I respond looking down a bit.

Wilford pov

I really do hate talking about are past, it just makes me remember events and times I rather not think about, it makes me slur my words even more for some reason. But for Damien's and Celine's sake i'll deal with it. And I was never mad at Mark for what happened., because honestly I don't really remember what happened back at the manor, I get small visions of it once in a while. And I just remember small moments of me as Cornel and or William. But I never blamed Mark, my rage and hatred went towards that asshole of a detective. But let's not bother with that right now. I want to try and help with this 'issue', not that I don't like seeing Damien and celine again, it just brings to many bad memories back, i'd just have Dark back. We just need Damien to not want to murder Mark , even if he will just come back again. "Maybe we can just try to talk to him and have Mark tell him what he told us" I say looking at the two."That might work, but Damien is very stubborn." Celine says. "Well we was created by Mark so we're all stubborn." I say smiling a bit. Celine and Mark laughs a bit. Celine then speaks "you guys can wait outside the door, I'll talk to him first then you guys can come in." Celine says starting to get up. Celine then looks at the rest of the egos. "you guys can wait here we will let you know if we need help or if we fixed everything." she says. The three of starts to go up the stairs. This should end well.

Celine pov

Mark and Wil leans against the wall outside the door. I open the door to Dark's room, I walk in shutting the door softly behind me. Damien is pacing a bit holding his cane in his hands."Damien" I say as calmly as possible walking up to him slowly. He looks up at me a bit, but keeps pacing. Iv'e noticed Damien paces a lot if he's stressed. "What" he says a bit harshly. I'm a bit taken back because we had are arguements but he never talked to me so coldly before. He notices and stops pacing and stands infront of me. "I-im sorry i'm just stressed" he says looking down cane by his side. "It's fine" i say. "But what do you need?" he says looking up at me. "Well,we just want you to talk to Mark ok?" i say. I can see he's starting to get mad again, before he can speak I cut him off "I know your mad ok, but you need to at least listen to him ok, can you do that for me please?" I say looking him in the eyes. He rolls his eyes a bit, "fine" he says, you can hear the bitterness in his voice. I go to the door and open. Once Mark and Wilford walks in, i close the door again. "Mark and Wilford stands by me, Damien doesn't make eye contact with any of us. You can see the anger in his face, he's holding his cane tightly to calm his self down a bit, you can see his knuckles start to turn white.

Mark pov

I look at Celine before I speak she nods her head and I take a deep breath, "Damien, I just wan to say sorry and that your right. All of that was planned, I made the scripts and planned how it will go from start to finish. But I didn't know it would actually happen to you guys. I understand why your mad, I would be too, but that wasn't the real me in the videos, it was an asshole version of me." I say looking down a bit instead of at Damien. "But why did you do it?" Damien says after a few minutes. "Well, the fans always asked for a back story on Dark and Wil. I promise you I didn't want to plan you guys murder or anything, or whatever asshole me did in those events ok." i say looking at him.

Damien pov

I don't know how to feel. I believe that he didn't mean it but it all actually happened to us so it is real and hard to forget. I close my eyes and take a deep breath in. I open my eyes back and look at Mark. "I can't forgive yet, ok. I need time for that. But I won't try to kill you or anything ok". Wilford,Celine and Mark all smile. "Now that you guys got the bullshit out the way, we need to bring Dark back." Wilford slurred looking at us. "Do you guys know how you seperated int the first place?" Mark ask's. I looked at celine then spoke "I think it's because we just wanted to get away from each, and was just arguing." I say. "Maybe, if you guys hold hands or something, then maybe want to be together again, you'll do that weird flashy light thing then morph or whatever again" Wil slurred. Celine and I looked at each other and nodded. We grabbed each others hands. We both started to think about being back together again, then everything black.

Wilford pov

After they held hands for a few moments the bright flashy light came back but instead of it being red and blue, its a darker color of red and blue plus black and grey. It's very bright so Mark and I turned away from it covering are eyes.