Headaches

Markiplier pov

We finally decided in an order to record in. We are going to do the shortest videos to longest. A.K.A lesser known egos to the most common. We already finished Ed's, Shepherd's, and Bim's skit. We are currently  working on a short vid for Dr.Iplier. I basically called some of my friends to come over (Mark's closest friends now about the egos so just roll with it) and react to him saying the to well known of a line " I'm sorry.....Your dying".  I'm still trying to find a way to have Dark in a video. But I been noticing he's been acting weirdly.

Darkiplier pov 

I have not been well. At first I was sorta enjoying this seeing everyone happy, and recording there small video things. But then I started to get massive headaches. Mark gave me some pills. Didn't help at all. I felt sick, I have a massive headache and have migraines. I decided to sit down on the couch and try to relax. I rested my head in my hands and closed my eyes and hummed a little bit to myself.

Markiplier pov

We finally finished recording even though Wilford's ego interviewing video was a pain in the ass. He kept trying to order me around, and complain about everyone horrible acting skills. The video wasn't much really just him interviewing them one by one. I decided to prepare the videos once a day. So fans don't wonder how i "switched costumes" so much and did all that in a day. Right now im in my recording room making a let's play on this really cool fan game someone made for me. I trust the egos enough to hang around the house. I told them they can leave whenever and I'll call for now own if I want to make and ego video and when I have an idea on what to do for Dark's.

Wilford pov

We was having a good time at mark's house but Google suggested we leave so Chef Iplier can move into his new room. Everyone started to walk out but I notice Dark was still on the couch holding his head. He's been doing that for quite some time now. I walk over and sit next to him." Dark, are you ok?" "what does it look like Wil, I'm fine ok." he said in a bit of a harsh tone. "Well i'm just trying to help, jeez" I say wiggling my mustache, getting up to leave him be. He grabbed my wrist and sat back down. "I'm sorry Wilford, I just been feel horrible, i'm having headaches and migraines and I feel sick, and I don't know why. "That sounds horrible" I say looking down. "Come on stand up" i say standing up myself. "Wilford I am not getting in the car with the rest of the egos. I can't have them see me weak, and there nonsense will only make my head hurt more." Dark says looking up at me. I smirk "Who said anything about driving." I grab his shoulder and  close my eyes. I open them and  are in Dark's room. I never been in here before, no one has, The only place we've seen that is Dark's room is his office. "It's so dark in here, where's the lights?." I say looking around after I place Dark on his huge bed. "Wilford, my name is literally Dark, what do you aspect and the switch is by the door." he says laying down. I laugh a little at the joke and turn the lights on. "do you want me to get anything for you or will you be ok on your own?" I say looking at him. "I'll be fine, I want you to be in charge while I rest, because those egos will be a pain in the ass if no ones in charge. Plus your the only one I trust besides Google and Host. Tell Google to help you and said that I told him so, because he is stubborn as ever." Dark says. But I basically stopped listening after he said I was in charge, I start to grow in evil smile. This will be fun. "ok don't worry You rest up" I say in the sweetest voice I can do and run out the door to fine Google.

Darkiplier pov

I heared the fakeness in Wilford's voice. I trust him he's a very old friend, but I know he's changed since then so hopefully he won't do any thing crazy. I start to relise how sleepy i'm getting and start to close my eyes. and drift off to sle- *soft snoring* 

Google pov

I am currently in my room working own my update. This update will cause me to be stronger as always and have more versions of me. Google Yellow (Google Y), Google Red (Google R),and  Google Green (Google G)

I finally finish, and I was about to speak to them and tell them their purpose and Primary objective plus the secondary objective

I finally finish, and I was about to speak to them and tell them their purpose and Primary objective plus the secondary objective. But Wilford comes running in screaming my name but stops once he see's there's 4 of us standing here. " Ok? im going to ignore this but Google guess what!". "No searches for ' Google Guess what'" I say, in my robotic voice. Wilford rolls his eyes " No i mean- never mind, DARK PUT ME IN CHARGE"  he says smiling widely. "That doesn't seem accura-" I was cut off by him with a gun to my chest " Shut up, Wilford takes shit from no one" he puts his gun away and continues to speak " and Dark said you have to follow me around and make sure i do nothing dum or something like that , so you get to follow me around like you Dark! This will be fun' Wilford says pulling me into i believe what is called a side hug and drags me out the room. Darkiplier what have you done to us.