Questions pt. 2

I know some of this isn't true im going off what i believe and what some things Mark said about this in the I explain everything stream. 

Darkiplier pov

I walk over to the Jims and they look scared. "'im not going to hurt you but, How the hell was here. There no way right? My blue aura started flashing meaning Damien was in control, I start mumbling to myself a bit "the detective said he double checked and that no one else was there besides us an-" i stop mumbling when Jim started to speak. "oh isn't he the one in the hat right?' he ask. "y-yea thats him why?" i say. " he's the same guy who made us leave we left around the 2nd to 3rd chapter." Mic Jim says. My read aura started flashing wildly "so you left before you saw me, right. Or did you see me?" i well Celine says. Camera Jims speaks this time "who's 'I'. "I think Dark's auras shows who's talking or in control. Meaning Red is Celine and Blue is Damien like it showed when the person who the fans play as when you watch the video dies and they both stand there in the after world i would call it" says Dr.Iplier "so im assuming from the red aura this is Celine." Dr. Iplier states. "You are correct I say." "I am Celine," i say walking to the head of the table to stand infront of everyone." Either Damien is in control and shows the blue aura.Me in control with the red one. Or both of us with the red and blue creating Darkiplier." i say.  "Host then speaks to the woman known as Celine and ask if Dark is a different person from you and Damien. Like if one of you is in control then the other 2 spirits goes into the mind of you or where ever you come from"Host speaks. "That is actually completely true, i wanted to give Dark a break, this is alot for us to handle watching and reliving again. Dark really wanted to put this memory out of his head and never speak about it again." i say. Then i start to feel someone take control I think its Damien.  So I stop fighting it and go back inside the mind. (now Dark is Damien)  I speak to Celine in my head "im not good with comforting Dark i need you to do it"i say to her. "dont worry i will go talk to the others". I open my eyes and take a look around to everyone. "ok, hi i am mayor Damien and sorry i know  this is all very confusing but Celine is comforting Dark and I am here to explain a few things." I say. "wow you arre so much nicer than Dark, not saying Dark is an asshole or anything but you are like genuinely nice."Bim says. "dont worry i understand what you mean and thank you. Oh!thats what i need to explain."i say. "So you know how theres me and Celine." They all nod their heads. "are personalities are split up into Dark's. Like how sometimes you notice that Dark has a sweet spot for some of you like King or host. No offence to the rest of you" i say chuckling and the end. I hear Ed mumble "that's bullshit". then i speak again "that is from my personality as Bim puts it im just genuinely nice. Now for Dark's manipulation side that is Celine. As you saw in the video as soon as Celine came in every trusted her and turned against the player that is you. She is also the reason why Dark has his powers since she went to far into all the voodoo stuff." I say looking at them. "makes since because thats about how simple I can get with this." "how come you never came out like this and talked to us, or does Dark not let you or something?."king ask. "well...  it's not that he doesn't want us out he well we don't want to have to deal with William". Ed then looks towards me "who?". "oh sorry i sometimes forget you refer to him as Wilford now, but his name was William and friends would call him The Cornel." i say "well I have to go now but see when I see you guys again. (Now Dark is back) I look around and remember what we was doing I quickly wipe the tears from my eyes 1st. Celine and I talked about a lot.

Yandere plier pov 

I see Dark comes back and looks like he been crying, i guess this probably is very hard on him clearly him and Wilford been friends for years. "D-dark" I say. "are you ok?". "I'm fine Yandere l-let's just continue with questions and Jims im going to have to see that footage later though, ok" he said. Mic Jim spoke" got it". I can tell Dark is lying. He needs to know its ok to cry infront of us and that it's normal. Even though we are far from normal, I giggle a little at that last part i said though.  Everyone was looking at me weirdly. Then Ed spoke "why are you giggling over there?". I was just thinking about how saying it's ok to cry," i start to say looking at Dark " and how it's normal then I thought how we are far from normal jsut think about it."  Silver turned and looked at me " Well I wouldnt say all of that". "Really" i say. " ok no offence to anyone when I say this but look around we have a demon, a blind narrator, failing doctor, a 'super hero' ( i  say with quotation marks), a king with peanut butter on their face, I'm slowly loosing sanity and a yandere, twins with the same names pretty sure theres more of them, failing tv show host, s guy who sells babies, and a real life google android, and crazed murder/tv show host who already lost sanity" i say looking at him. "well when you put it like that..." Shepherd says. "Hey what do you mean a failing tv show host I a-" Bim starts. "when was the last time you hosted a show?" i ask looking at him. "exactly." i say. "ok enough back on  track. Anyone else with questions." Dark says.

Google IRL pov

I can hardly process that I am literally Google and I have a question. But i would like to know even though this counting as failing my primary objective of answering question as fast as possible. " I can't believe im saying this but I can't process how this house can do all of this. Is this house still standing. We could go and visit it." I say. If i could feel emotions I would probably be feeling curious. "wow THE Google has a question" Dr. Iplier says chuckling. "Do I need to start working on my secondary objective already?" I say looking him in the eyes with an evil smile.

 "Do I need to start working on my secondary objective already?" I say looking him in the eyes with an evil smile

" Enough! so much bickering today" Dark said rubbing the bridge of his nose with a sigh. "and Google no one knows why the house can do what it do and yes I belive the manor is still there. Maybe one day I can take you guys but we are not taking Wilford there." Dark spoke. Then we all heard the front door open. Then foot steps to the meeting room. 

Darkiplier pov

Wil was covered in so so much blood. " isn't death a silly thing, just people going to sleep then soonly getting back up.' he said.

thank you for all of the reads, sorry this was long I will try to write shorter buh-bye!