Wilford's Back

No ones pov

Everyone (except Dark) was staring at Wilford with horror in their eyes. Ever since they moved together they never met this Wilford before. This is a different Wilford from the Wilford they all know and love. Their Wilford is funny, makes treats and candies for them, and only dangerous if you talk about certain things. This Wilford is different and will stab you at any moment if you speak or say something that he doesn't like.

Darkiplier pov

I whispered to evreryone " Don't move and don't talk." I knew this Wilford would stab them if they did and wouldn't think twice about it. I slowly got up and started to speak slowly " Yes Wilford it is very weird, how about we go to the living room and you can tell me all about, ok?". "That sounds....nice" Wil said walking out the door way. I turned towards everyone " meeting dismiss everyone go to your rooms I let you know when he's ready." Everyone nodded their heads and started to walk out quietly. Then Yandere started to come towards me " Will he be ok." Yandere said with tears in his eyes. "Yes he will be fine he jsut needs time, I prmise you'll be the 1st I'll tell when he's ready." With that Yandere wiped his tears with a smile and went to his room. I went to the living room and sat across from Wilford. Wilford look like he was lost in thought I tapped his knee lightly "Wil, you ok?" He jerked and pulled out his gun. "You can't scare me like that." he said putting it away. "my apologies" I said. "now like I was saying death is weird mystery, it reminds me of the time when I was somewhere I can't remember with these 2 people. One looked like you and there was a female. I-i saw them die and then it's like the bodies fused and they got right back up." he said with tears in his eyes. "Wilford t-that was Damien and Celine. And I was Damien. They fused and created me. T-there still here within me.' I said with tears in my eyes. I hate seeing Wilford like this we knew each other for years and Damien knew his since they was kids. Wilford looked up crying now. " I-im sorry ok it was all an accident, I didnt mean it!" Wil said. I then hugged him "sshh Wil it's ok we forgive you they still love you and I love you too." "Really" he siad. "Yes now get some rest you have a lot of people who want to see you." I said getting up heading to my room. "ok and Dark thank you, send these people into my room when I wake up." Wil said walking towards his bright pink door. I wiped my tears and texted everyone (Yandere 1st like I promised) we can see him when he wakes up. Now I am going to have to do laundry because of my now bloody suit and Wilford's bloody clothes.

Yandere Plier pov

Im so happy Wilford is going to be ok but im mad i have to wait until he wakes up. Im pacing my room waiting. Iv'e been doing this for 20 minutes now. I keep muttering under my breath " how long does it take to fucking nap?!?". "Well a while if you've been out all day murdering people" Dark said. I jumped and screamed. " WHAT THE FUCK DARK" I yelled whispered. " sorry couldn't help it but im here for 2 things." he said. "what are you wearing" i asked. " My suit got bloody from Wilford's clothes so im wearing my spare, you could call it."

                                                                                            Regular suit

                                                                                           Spare suit

"Wait what did you come here for again?" I say "Do I get to see Wilford?!" I say jumping up and down. "No Im to as-" Dark began. " Do I get to murder someone" I say twitching a little while holding my katana. 

" If you would let me speak! I can tell you, and put the damn the katana away

" If you would let me speak! I can tell you, and put the damn the katana away." Dark said. "sorry". I spoke softly putting my katana away. "now what i came here for is do you want to do laundry with me, bring yours if you have any and Wilford should be waking in about 20 minutes. "Sure, of course." i said " and i might have blood stains, too". Dark stared at me " who'd you kill?". " Mackenzie (boobs mackenzie) got to close to senpai yesterday so I may have killed her." I say looking down. "stop killing people at that school, now lets go". Dark aid walking. 

                               Time skip to after laundry cuz that would be boring to type

Wilford Warfstache pov

I woke up and I barely remember a thing. I remember blacking out, bits of blood, and talking to Dark, oh well. Dark must of took my bloody clothes to wash them. I went to go take a shower in my bathroom and got dressed with my yellow button up, grey suspenders since the pink ones are getting washed, and tan pants. I walked out my room looking for Dark. I was rounding the corner to the laundry room when someone ran into me. We both fell and quickly got up I pulled out my gun and this person pulled out a katana. "what the hell, watch where you-". I start to say until I see its Yandere who ran into me and he screamed and started hugging me." Wilford OMG i missed you." I hug back and see Dark behind him carrying a basket. He smirked "welcome back Wil." "of course you guys missed me i am THE Wilford Warfstache." I let go of yandere and went to Dark and opened my arms. "come on I know you want to." I say wiggling my warfstache. He rolled his eyes and hugged me back. Yandere ran knocking on evreyones door. Everyone came out and saw me they all came to me. Some hugged others just greeted. Man doesn't it feel good to be back. I missed all of these fools. "how about to celebrate we can watch a movie and I can make some candy apples." I said. And that is what we did that night.

Now that problem is over lets see what the next one is. If you have suggestions or  requests let me know. Sorry this problem went on for like 10 chapters, time for the next one though.                                                                                                                  Buh-bye!!!