Fixer Upper

A/n~ Sorry I disappeared from wattpad for a bit. I needed a small break because my passion to write left me and I didn't want to publish shit chapters, ya'll don't deserve that. But i'm back now! And ready to write some chapters. This idea and picture was by @Quietmyth once again. Remember I take request so leave them in comments or dm me, and now enjoy :D

(This is taking place right after Host and Iplier kissed)

Small warning: Low self esteem issues, tad bit of Bing angst

No one pov

The rest of the egos (except Wilford and Dark because they still on their date) rushed down after hearing all of the noise. Host and Dr. Iplier already pulled apart from each other after hearing foot steps and stood next to each other while blushing deeply. "What the hell happened here?" Ed said looking around. "The host then explains that one of Google's projects went haywire and attacked us". Bing then pushed threw the crowd of egos and went to Google's side on the floor.

"Google! What the fuck happened to him!" He said frantically while shaking him. "The thing that attacked us hit Google in his head and he hasn't got up since" Iplier said. "I would say he has a concussion and that he's dying but, you guys are androids and i'm not a mechanic." Bing then put's his head over Google's forehead and mumbles "Running scan". After a about a minute or so of everyone standing around anxiously, Bing opens his eyes as they were glowing orange under his shades. "Parts in his head has been damaged and or broken. So basically he is in a coma but no one can fucking fix him. This is great" Bing says in a sad and broken voice.

King tried to comfort Bing by hugging him and Bing just sat there staying at Google's lifeless body. "Well aren't you a robot thingy too, you should be able to fix him" Ed says. "We're androids" Bing mumbled, "And no I can't fix him, i'm not as smart as Google for starters. And he's a way higher model than me so I don't even know what parts he needs." Bing says nervously. "Hey! Your smart too" King said. "Sure..." Bing mumbled. Host then speaks "The Host tells Bing that King is right. You may not be as smart as Google but your smarter than most of us here and you have a better chance at fixing him than any of us. Google's counting on you".

Bing nodded his head with determination and took a deep breath. "Your right, I can do this. He's counting on me" Bing said while picking Google up bridal style. "I'm going to take him to are room since we have parts there. Doctor Dude, I might need to borrow some tools" Bing says while walking to his room with Google in  his arms. "Of course" Iplier says.

Once Bing made it to their room he closed the door with his foot and lays Google down on his bed (They have beds in there rooms to sleep in if they want but also charging stations). "Ok Bing, you can do this. Everyone is counting on you. Google is counting on you." Bing says to himself while pacing the room. He then walks over to Google's lifeless body, "I can do this" he mumbled one more time. Bing takes a scan of Google's body again and waits a few seconds for the results. "Scan complete. Part 837, 822, and 841 are damaged and need to be repaired, while Part 868, 814, 829, and 853 are broken and need to be replaced" Bing mumbles to himself.

(None of those parts are real, idk machines)

Bing pov

I feel very anxious at the moment, everyone is counting on me to fix Google, and I don't even know if i'm smart enough to do this. I don't even know where to begi- wait, I remember talking about where he keeps parts for us for when ever we need to be fixed or something. I walk over to the drawer and open it. "Yes this exactly what I need!" Bing says happily while pulling out the ones he needs. "Well I think so" I say with doubt in my voice. I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts, I need to think positive because I HAVE to get Google back. I look around Google's work space and I finally find a screw driver and a wrench.

I then walk back to Google's side and set everything down. I look and admire Google's face, I never seen him look so peaceful before. Focus Bing! I grab the screw driver and move Google's hair back. Underneath the hair, just like mine, is screws that match are skin tone, so no one can see them. I start unscrewing the screws and get to work, I pull of his face and begin taking the broken parts out and setting them aside. I then start putting in the replacement parts, which i'm about 95% sure I did them right.

About an hour past by and i'm having a small mental breakdown. I don't know how to fucking replace some of Google's parts. "I knew I was to fucking dumb to do this" I mumble sliding down the wall and putting my face in my hands and crying. I take my sunglasses off and wipe my tears away even though there still coming down. After a few minutes I say "I can't give up, I have to fix him. He's counting on me and I can't let everyone down. I stand up with determination and walk back over to Google. I grab the tools again and began working.

After about 15 minutes, I think I did it. I screw his face back on and press the power button on the back of his neck. I step back and wait anxiously for a few seconds.

Still nothing.

I let out a angry yell and throw the wrench at the wall making a hole. I stare at the hole as tears start coming again, "I failed everyone... again" I say my voice cracking. "I told them I couldn't  fucking do it" I say starting to get angry again. My emotions, well defects, are going crazy. "B-bing?" a familiar voice says. I quickly turn around to see Google propping himself up with his elbows. My eyes widen and I quickly jump on his bed tackling him in a hug. "Your alive!" I say happily while sobbing into his shoulder.

Surprisingly he hugs me back, "Of course I am, I had the best mechanic fix me" Google says. I scoff, "I'm no where near the best. I'm not as smart you or smart in general and I didn't even know what I was doing half the time an-" I say but Google cuts me off "Stop putting yourself down, who cares if your not as smart as me. Your still smart and you still fixed me." "But-" I try to say but Google cuts me off again "No buts, your just as intelligent as me maybe more, and you did a great job saving me" Google says while holding my face in his hands so I can look at him . I smile a bit at his words and Google smiles too, "There's your smile and your beautiful eyes. I still don't get why you hide them" Google says while brushing my hair away from my eyes. I feel my face heat up as I pull him into another hug while smiling and he hugs me back.

A/n hope you guys enjoyed, once I take request, leave them in comments or dm me. Buh-bye!