Questions

Darkiplier pov
I looked at Host then he opens his mouth to speak " Host would like to know if that mayor was you when you were human he says with curiosity". I knew this would be the first question. I sighed then began to speak"yes the mayor was me his... well my name was Damien. "Host then adds that Damien does look like you just with out the ribbon and change of hair." Host says. "Well yes it is kinda my signature look. "Next question goes to Dr.".
Dr.Iplier pov
I looked up towards Dark and I start to speak"was that Cornel guy Wilford?" Dark responds with " yes that was Wil." I knew that was him. I look up at Dark again and I clearly see he doesn't like this I wonder how long it will take for him to snap at one of these questions.
Silver Shepherd pov
I do have several questions but I'll just ask The one that's been on my mind the most. "Who the hell was that Celine woman. She was interesting with all that magic stuff." "T-that was my sister. She was Mark's wife but then Cornel stole her from Mark." Dark said. "I didn't know you had a sister?". I said "well she isn't mine, she was Damien's sister." Dark began " Yandere your turn."
Yandere plier pov
I am actually very concerned for Wilford. He's out there murdering people and we are sitting here talking about a damn video but I at the same time I want to know more about my Wilford. What is wrong with me I'm treating him like my senpai? Maybe he is my new senpai. But I don't love him I just like him as a friend. I stop hugging my handkerchief and speak up my voice cracking from crying "I-I actually have two questions if that's ok with you, Dark." "Go ahead Yandere"dark said as calmly as possible. "  d-does Wilford remember any of this happening?" I said. "No.. he doesn't after he lost his sanity he basically became a whole different person. When he is in his memory problems like now he doesn't just remember he becomes The Cornel again. I don't know what causes these memories to trigger though hopefully one day I do so I can stop. Because. I'm know I am a feared demon but I have feelings and I do care about Will. We've been through a lot together." Dark said. I can tell Dark is trying very hard right now to not cry. Then I remember my second question and I start getting mad. I can tell I'm going into my "Yandere protective mode". "My 2nd question for you Darkiplier." I say standing up, " Why are we just sitting here not finding Wilford and helping him. You say you care but if you cared you would have us go out and find him and try to help. Because I care about him to, and anyone I care about will not be harmed or feel hurt." I say staring right into Dark's eyes. Dark then stands up to and looks right into mine "don't tell me what I care and don't care about. I have reasons on why we aren't finding him. Now you better watch who your talking to." "I AM LITERALLY A YANDERE, I care about people more than anyone! Why do we need to watch this stupid video anyway! We could just watch it when we know Wilford is safe!" I yell at him. " YOU need to know what happened back then trust me when he gets back he is going to be talking about stuff that happens that night and you wouldn't know what to say because you didn't know this happened!" "When can't we just go out and help him!" I say becoming frustrated. I relised I was crying. "ENOUGH!" Dark says "I Don't have to explain to you." "Dark I'm sorry okay"I start "I care about Wilford almost as much as I care for senpai, I just want him to be ok." I say.
Darkiplier pov
I can tell Yandere is hurt, I just get upset so fast. I will admit I have a very short temper. I walk over to Yandere, he tenses up. "I'm not going to hurt you but if you go up to Wil in this state, he will kill you. He will kill anyone who's in his path." I say. "I won't kill him but I can fight him off with my kantana" Yandere says smiling pulling out the blade. "No because you will go on a killing spree to." I say. "But I forgive you he will come back when he does nobody go near him and nobody touch or talk to him."I say looking at everyone. "Yandere sit down and back to questions" I say walking back to my seat. I sat down and remembered where we left off. It is now King's turn. "King," I say " if you have a question(s) go ahead."

King of the Squirrels pov

Ok I will admit, I am not one of the brightest egos, Mark literally created me by running through his back yard with peanut butter on his face yelling "im king of the squirrels" even though we all know im the king now. But since i am not that smart sadly I like really hate being put on the spot like that. "umm" I start" wait I got a question" i say looking at Dark. "Is that like the same Mark that made us or like a different Mark or something. Because you dont like him and all but he is a nice guy from what ive seen in his videos and stuff. I dont mean to offend you or anything im jus sayi-" my rambling was cut off by Dark. "King it's fine, you dont need to apologize ok." he says. "sorry i go into rambling sometimes" i say looking down. "but to answer the question it quite hard to explain." Dark starts to say. "That is the one and only 'beloved Markiplier that we all know and love'. But it's him from a past life because as you see that manor is fucking crazy. And it is a complicated process to die and be "reborn" there so. Does sorta make since" he says looking at me. "yep" i say. Im so lost.

The Jims pov

(im only doing the 2 ones that was at wkm aka mic jim and camera jim the news reporter ones might make an apperance or 2 later though) -from the Author

We wasn't really listening to this. Me and camera Jim are just processing evrything. I look up at Dark "wait I knew i remembered some of this. We was their covering the case for Jim News." i say smiling. Iooked at Jim "dont worry I remember too, i still got the footage too. Dark gets up and starts walking towards us. Uh-Oh. 

Authors note

Hi guys thx for reading my story btw. this chapter is a tad bit long so im going to make a part 2 and comment any suggestions you have i will gladly consider them. and if you dont like these long chapeters let me know and i can cut them down a bit but i need to go work on part 2 so I will see you in the next chapter Buh-bye

sorry i  had too lol