A new problem

Every ones thoughts (excepts Dark and Wilford)

WHO THE HELL PUT WILFORD IN CHARGE

no ones pov

Everyone is down stairs (except Dark he's sleeping) and is wearing suspenders (except Host and Google). The floor is covered in pink glitter, Chef, Bim, and King is helping (not because they wanted to)Wilford Bake. Google has been ordered to order new suspenders,pink and yellow glitter, and a new golden pistol. You might be wondering how they got this money, you know how whatever the Host narrates comes true? (It's one of his old powers from when he used to be The Author a few years ago) Well Wilford made Host narrate that Mark's credit card is here, so they have been using that for the past hour. Yes I said it, this has been going on for about an hour now. Now let's check up on good old Darkiplier.

Darkiplier pov

I can't move. I can't breathe. My head feels like it's going to explode. All I hear is fucking Damien and Celine arguing. I  try to stand but that was a mistake, I fall to the ground and for the 1st time in my life I start crying. Then I let out the loudest scream I could. I scream out of anger. I scream out of pain.

What will happen to Dark. We shall see in the next chapter Buh-bye

Jk I wouldn't do that to yall

Wilford pov

We all look towards the stairs in horror as we hear Dark's ear piercing scream. I tell Google to stay here and watch the cakes, and me and the others start slowly walking up the stairs. We got to Dark's door and the screaming stops, I was about to open it but then a bright blinding light hits us. We all shut are eyes and turn away from the door.

Yandere pov

We are all looking away as the light starts flashing. I think I see Blue and Red. I hope nothing happened to Dark, we already had to deal with Wilford a few weeks ago.

King of the Squirrels pov

I hold my little cape to shield my eyes from the light. I really hope Dark is fine, he is always (maybe not always) nice to me, and he's the one who found me and helped me out when I 1st came to life.

The Host pov

The Host does not turn away from the flashing red and blue light like everyone elses does, as you might not remember Host is blind and can't see anyway. Host can usually predict the future all Host can tell from right now is that there's a surprise on the other side of that door and it's not Dark. "the Host then speaks to everyone that the light is now gone and we can get inside b-"Host was then rudely interupted by Wilford pushing past everyone and opening the door. "D-damien?!? C-celine?!?" Wilford says moving into the room and leaning against the wall. We all step in and see, Wil is correct Damien and Celine is standing there looking at us but Host can feel there is tension between the 2 siblings and fear in them both about what happened. And most importantly, Where's Darkiplier?