There All Here

Markiplier pov

I was sitting at the dinning room table eating because this Chef ego WILL. NOT. STOP. COOKING! Now he keeps forcing me to eat it. Im so full but thank god someone knocks on the door. "sorry Chef I should go get that." I say standing up wiping my mouth. "ok  be back soon Im making a cake" he said from the kitchen. "Who is it?" I say walking to the door. "Darkiplier" he said. Oh god. I opened the door to see Dark, Wilford,The host,Dr.Iplier,Silver Shepherd, King of the Squirrels, Yandere,Bim Trimmer,Ed Edgar,and Google.his is what you mean by we?!?" I say "Shut up, I have a plan and we need them" Dark said pushing me out the way and letting everyone in. "well ok then, hello everyone" Then Bim walked up to me "don't you mean Hello everybody my name is Markiplier" I couldn't help but laugh. "your right Bim". "Y-you remember my name?!?" Bim said shocked. "of course I may not have had you guys in a video for while some more than others but I still remember you guys." I say looking at everyone. " I can't forget you guys, the fans love you, and I had some great memories". Then King came up to me and hugged me "then how come you don't have us in videos any more." he said. "I don't know, it's just weird a little bit being in a room full of people who look like me plus I'll admit I am scared of some of you". I say looking towards Dark, Wilford, Google and Yandere. "But I'll be happy to put you guys in a video." I say smiling. Wilford walked towards me "Well that's what we are here for any way so good for us! And Dark said he will handle that guy you said you made. "Chef Iplier is his name.". I say. Wow, right on time, Chef walked in holding a cake. "Mark you said you wouldn't be l- Oh good more people to feed"he said smiling. "Oh I love sweets and baking" Wilford says to chef. "Wait, you like sweets, that's great, could you be my taste tester for a few things im baking." Chef says. "Oh why not, I am THE Wilford Warfstache, of course you want my opinion." Wil says following Chef to the kitchen. "wait, Dark, what did Wilford mean by 'that's why we're here'." I say looking at him. "that's why we are here, because when you make videos about us, and you play as us, it affects how we all act for awhile. That Warfstache and Yandere video you made made Wil and Yandere both go out and kill 10 people because you made them kill someone in the video" Dark explained. "oh! im so sorry to all of you I didn't know. I would ask you guys to come and record I just feel like you would do something or kill me." I say. "It's fine but we are not friends, plus we wouldn't kill you, if you die we die, so your safe..for now"Dark says smirking. "But like I was saying, we are here to help you for once. We will be in your silly videos." Dark eplained. "aww thats sweet of you guys" I said. "nononono I am not sweet I am a feared demon, this wasn't even my idea it was Wilford's dumb ass idea" Dark said looking towards the kitchen which is where Wilford is. Wilford walks out the kitchen with chocolate covered fingers and says "I'm Wilford Warfstache and im done taking shit from you, it was a good idea and you know it." Then Chef walks out " I like this guy, he's has good taste unlike someone" he says looking at me. "Well sorry i don't want to fucking sit around all day trying out different kinds of cake. Call Jack he would love that." I say in my defense. "so you would rather fucking sit around all day playing video games" Yandere says. "shut up" I say mumbling going to my recording room to go get cameras, green screens, etc so we can start recording. 

                                                                               After setting up

Darkiplier pov

Wilford and Chef Iplier was still in the kitchen, Mark and I was coming ideas, and everyone else was just wandering his house or watching tv. "Have you guys ever made a video on yuor own." Mark asked me. "Actually yes,Wilford made it this thing called Markiplier tv or some shit, so you could use that if you want, but I suggest ask Wilford 1st since it's his." I say leaning against the wall." ok I can go ask about that later. I want to have, all of you in a video or your own seprate ones." he said looking up from his notebook he been writing ideas in."can you call everyone to the couch please." " Why can't you do it?" I say looking at him. "well like you said and I quote 'im a feared demon' so im assuming they respect you and do what you say". " mark says. "fine, Everyone to the couch, now." I say teleporting Mark and I infront of the couch. "jesus christ, no warning dude!" Mark said falling after we teleported. I smirk knowing he would fall. 

The Host pov

The host is upset, all of his fellow egos started walking to the couch where Dark adn Mark is standing, to us something. People have forgot that Host is blind and can not see, especially since Host has never been here. I stand there waiting for someone to relise. Then  feel someone touch Host's shoulder. Host tenses up since he doesn't know who this is. "Don't worry Host, it's just me Dr.Iplier." he says. As we start walking Host decides to express how he feels, "Host and Dr.iplier then walks to the couch" Then I raise my voice a little to wherre im not yelling but close "Host then Thanks Dr.iplier for remembering Host is blind and helped him instead of Host standing there." I say feeling around for the couch so I can sit. "Oh sorry Host" Dark says. And so does a few other people. "Host appreciate all of the appolgies, Just rememeber Host is blind AND we are in a new place, so I do sadly need help getting around. You may now continue with this small gathering Darkiplier and Mark." I say and start to quietly mumble my narrations. 

Markiplier pov

" ok not that I got your attention I got a few ideas for videos, and I feel like you guys will like them" I say smiling looking at everyone. "Bim" I say looking at him. "Yes, Mark". he says looking at me. "How would feel about a part 2 to Hire My A$$, or we can create another show for you. I called Matthias and he's free. And I got a few other friends who can be other contestants." I say. The smile on Bim's face was hudge. " I would love that thank you Mark, and told you Yandere im not failing, Bimmm Trimmer is back in buisness." Bim says pointing at Yandere. "That's like the 1st one in 3 years. Soo I think im still right" Yandere says. "Next up King."i say looking at his peanut butter covered face. "Y-yea?" he says. "Well, i want you to tell me what you think, I have a jar of peanut butter, a backyard that's full of squirrels, the King of the squirrels." I say with a fake curious look. It takes a minute but then he understands what im getting at. "WAIT! really! I can go out and run." he says. "of course silly." i say. "Can you run with me?, you've done it before, it wasn't really good but you did it." he says looking at me. "Well, 1 I was faking that one 2 sure but we can only upload the one thats just you." "Can you go faster, this is taking forever, jsut say it then wait for a reaction at the end." Dark says annoyed. "God damn fine" i say. " ok then, Host I want to do another Danger in Fiction since we never posted the one with your new look years ago, Shepherd, I was able to call Ibis so I can make a vid with you 1 again, Dr.Iplier im going to have you be my friend Ethan's doctor, Yandere, i'm either going to play Yandere Simulater, and face time Jack or something so it can be you and Senpai, or call Nathan and do something with him, a-" then I was cut off. "That's who Senpai was? Fuckin Jack" Ed said. Yandere starts to blush "i-ts not my fault, in Mark's video he uses Jack as senpai so t-that affects me." Yandere says. "And you know Septicplier so of course I needed to have Yandere have  a senpai Jack. anyway, Google, I'm also going to have Matthias use you, but not actually break you this time, Ed I got green screen for you, so you just advertise." I say, then I start coughing really hard. "You ok?" King ask me. "yea *cough* I said that *couch cough* under one breath. Jesus Christ, almost died god damn. Any way thats what I have so far." I say taking a deep breath. "Nice I don't have to be in this bullshit" Dark says rolling his eyes. "Darkie is lying, so me and Dark doesn't get a video, that's bullshit" Wilford says. "what did I say about you calling me that" Dark says. "Whatever, I want to interview someone" Wilford says looking at everyone behind him. "how about you do a video to where I get to interview everyone here." wilford says. Then he pulls out his gun " everyone will cooperate , correct?" Wilford says even though he isn't really asking. Everyone tenses (except Dark and Host) up and nod their head. "Ok Wilford we can do that but I don't have the kind of equitment" I say looking at him. "Markie, i am THE Wilford Warfstache, I have my own crew." Dark loks at him "WHo is your crew?". "Well, someone egos who adores me."Wilford says. Dark thinks for a moment then he spoke "you hired the Jims". "Duh the love me and we combinded companies." Wilford says. "They don't respect you the call you fucking Bubblegum Man" Dark says rolling his eeys. "Well they call you demon man and Mark dead man. So its better than those names." Wilford says. I step in "ok guys calm down ima go call a few friends and we can start, I will think of something for Dark to be in later."