Final Battle

A/n~ This is it. The final chapter, it's been a great run and I love you guys that read this book and gave me support in the comments. Who knows, I might make a book 2 in the future. I'm sorry if this sucks but I'm trying, anyway enjoy

Actor pov

I walk out of the mirror, leaving that idiot to bleed. If he isn't dead by the time I get back then I will kill him myself. Now that the most "powerful" egos are taken care of, I can get rid of the rest then Mark himself and I shall be the hero and the star. First I just need to figure out how to make the others get into one room so I can take them out by... How about I burn them! Yes, that's perfect, I will leave a note saying we're having one of Damien's emergency meetings. 

I go find a paper and pen, I write to meet in the meeting room in 5, and obviously signed Dark. I leave it on the kitchen counter since no-one was down there. I then hide in the shadows of the meeting room, waiting for them. After about half an hour they start to walk in, "Where's Dark? I thought he wanted an emergency meeting" Bim says after they sit down in their seats. "I don't know, I thought Wilford went to go get him" Yan replies. "I haven't seen Wilford since he skipped the breakfast I made" Chef adds. "I haven't seen Host today either" Dr. Iplier says with concern in his voice. "Google and Bing is missing too" King adds. "Ok something isn't right here, if they're missing then who called us to a meeting?" Dr. Iplier says with a suspicious tone. 

I decide to come out of the shadows and stand in front of the door and lock it, "I did" I say with a smirk. Everyone turns to look at me with fears in their eyes, which makes me smile more. This will be fun.

The Host pov

Host is still laying on the ground where Actor has left him, he has his hand pushed against the wound but the bleeding hasn't stopped. Host feels so stupid, he should of seen that Actor would come back. But Host doesn't like using his powers anymore, he doesn't want to turn back into Author. He knows that Author is gone but Host doesn't want to take the chance. But he has to save everyone, he can't let the others die because of him. Host will have to face his fears of his powers, but he doesn't want to lose control of himself and use it for bad.

No, Host has to believe that he can do this, he won't let the others die. He has to stop Actor, but how? The only person who can or banish egos is... Mark! The Host has to get Mark here, but first he has to leave the void. Host must narrate, "The Host takes a deep breath as he starts to use the powers he hasn't used in years in fear that he will hurt someone. Despite the pain from the stab wound Host stands up and limps throughout the void looking for the hallway mirror since that's the closest to the meeting room. Host must hurry since he can see that the Actor plans to burn the others. Host begins to speed up his walking and winces as this causes the wound to worsen but he doesn't care". 

Host finds the mirror and places his hands own it, but he doesn't go through. "Host places his hands on the mirror a second time and goes through it and thankfully doesn't fall onto the ground" Host narrates. Now that Host is out he can bring Mark here, "Host then teleports his creator Mark to the manor in front of him, when the man gets here he looks around confused but Host doesn't let him speak and tells him that this is urgent and you need to get rid of Actor. He is the meeting room planning to burn us, Host will answer questions after he is dealt with" Host says. Mark does everything that he narrated and then both of us walk to the meeting room.

No one pov

Actor has a sinister smile on his face while holding a lighter and the rest of the egos are backed against the wall. Suddenly the doors burst open and Host says, "The Host and Mark then burst into the room a few seconds before Actor threw the lighter. The lighter in Actor's hand then disappears". Surely enough the lighter disappear and Actor glares at him, "How did you get here, you should be dying in the void!" he yells in frustration. Host ignores him and looks towards Mark. "I knew I made you bad but why do you want to kill the others?" Mark asked with sympathy in his voice. Actor's glaring gaze falls onto Mark, "You. I'm supposed to be in your shoes with your fam. I'm suppose to be the hero! These idiots are supposed to die so all of the fame should go to me then I will kill you!" Actor yells again about to charge Mark.