Bingiplier and Google

No one pov

It was a normal day at Egos Inc. Well as normal as it gets in the manor. Everyone was around the house doing their own thing. Google was in his room working on an update for his system. His door then opened showing Dark with a what he assumes is a new ego holding a skate board, with sunglasses and a Bing tank-top on. Dark then spoke "Google, this is a new ego, Bing Iplier. He will be staying in here with you, explain to him what he needs to know ok?"

Google pov

I looked from the ego to Darkiplier "of course, but why does he need to stay in here?" I ask a bit annoyed. I prefer to have my own room with my other Google's so I can upgrade in peace. I also would like to keep my privacy, I don't need some other ego seeing what I work on in my own time.

"Because he's an android like you and i'm not wasting my energy to make a new room in this already full house." Dark said already leaving the room before I could respond. I sigh rolling my eyes, and turned back to the other android. I stood up in front of him, and had to introduce myself by my coding "Hello, I am Google, my primary objective is to answer any and all questions as quickly as possible, my secondary objective is to destroy mankind." I say extending my hand for a hand shake since I found out that's what people normally do in a introduction.

 He smiles and does some sort of handshake I've never seen and says "Suuh Dude, i'm Bing, uh I don't have no primary whatever but I love to skateboard and chill." I yank my hand away from the weird interaction. I could already tell that i'm not going to like this android. He doesn't even follow his correct coding.  "Now that we got that out the way, i'm setting some ground rules." Bing Iplier then said "What we need rules for you old fart". He chuckled a bit at the nickname he created. I rolled my eyes. " Do not call me that. Now, stay on your side of the room. Don't touch myself. Don't disturb me when i'm upgrading and charging. And don't skate in here."I say counting each rule on my finger. 

I get more annoyed as I look up at him, he was just nodding his head and looking around the room. "Are you listening" I growled. "huh, um yea something about no messing with you or whatever." Bing said. I sigh and roll my eyes again. I then explain to him how we come from Markiplier, and who all the other egos are, and who to mess and not mess with. And I can already say from the 32 minutes and 28 seconds I have known him, I do not like him.

A week later

Bing pov

It's been a week since I have settled in and the dudes here are pretty cool. I uh really don't talk to Dark all that much I usually hang with my new dudes Wil and King. King pretty much thinks i'm an awesome god. He's a pretty chill dude, he loves watching me do tricks with my board. Wilford likes hanging with me cuz he says everyone is so up tight and I like to chill. 

Right now King, Wil, and I are standing on the top of the main staircase looking at the bottom of it. Wilford then looked to me and said "So will you be a bitch or a man." King then spoke up "I don't think he should do it Wilford. It seemed cool at first but looking at it now, it's a lot of stairs." Wilford then said "Well it's up to Bing if he wants to be a bitch and deny the dare." Wilford and King then looked at me for a answer.

I looked up at the both of them and smiled fixing my sunglasses "I don't back down from dares.". Wilford clapped and smiled "There you go!". King came up to me and hugged me "please don't die". I hugged him back "Don't worry dude I won't, i'm a professional." I said smirking. He let go of me, and stood back with Wilford. I backed up and stood on my board. I started moving pretty fast and then I jumped on the railing with my board and slid down about half way down the railing before I fell off and went flying. It was pretty epic and scary, probably my worst wipe out yet.

But surprisingly I didn't hit the ground as I thought I would. I fell on a someone. We both tumbled down to the ground. The person groaned a bit in pain. I looked up to see it was Google, he looked up at me and looked furious was a second but then he looked in my eyes and his face softened. I realized my sunglasses fell off when I ran into him, I felt my face heat up a bit as I looked around for them. 

Google pov (before they fell)

I was just walking back to my room from a small meeting with Darkiplier and Host. As I rounded the corner to go up the stairs someone ran actually no fell on top of me. We both fell onto the ground, and the person was on top of me. I opened my eyes to see none other then fucking Bing Iplier. Of course it's him.

He looks up at me and I was ready to go off on him but then I saw his eyes. I've never seen Bing without his sunglasses, I don't why he wears them. His eyes are amazing, they are a beautiful shade of orange, it looks like a sunset at a beach. I found my self staring into them. He saw me staring and a tint of red appeared on his face. He then looked down and frantically started looking for what i'm assuming is his glasses. I look around and see them by my arm, I grab them and it to Bing. He mumbles a thank you and quickly puts them on while standing up. 

He holds his hand out and I take it, I stood up and dust my pants off. I still don't understand why he wears the sunglasses, his eyes are beautiful. King comes running down the stairs with Wilford trailing behind him. King immediately hugs the both of us and saying "Are you guys ok, Wilford I told you this was a bad idea." Bing hugs him back and I stiffen up since I don't really know what to do. Wilford stands behind king "O'chap they are fine, their robots remember." Wil says smirking a bit. I mutter out a "android" I swear I hate when people say robots. I look at Bing and his face is a bit red still, he looks up at me and I nod my head towards him a bit saying it's ok that he fell on me. I will just say it's a warning, I then head upstairs to my room, forgetting what I wanted to do in the first place.

A/n~ hiii, I know it's been forever, that's why I made an extra long chapter for yall. I've been busy writing in my new book But Isn't This Wrong. I wanted to write something not youtube related so if you want check it out. Anyway i'ma start updating this book and the septics again instead of just my new one. So if you have request let me know, and thank you for over 3,000 reads. you guys are amazing. love y'all and buh-bye!!!