Chapter 2: Unexpected Guest

"Hey Pal how's it going?"

I looked up to see Dylan, his casual gear on after a long shift. His short brown hair stuck to his face due to the awful British weather. He was the only one I had grown to trust during my time here. Getting up I wagged my tail and ran over to him as he came into my kennel.

I had been three weeks since he had found me on the streets and every day since then he had come and see me, come rain or shine, and for today it was defiantly rain.

"There's a new Yogscast Video up, you want it watch it?" Dylan smiled as he sat down on the tiled floor of the kennel.

I barked in response as he pulled out his phone and loaded up YouTube.

I found out very quickly that Dylan loved these humans that go under the name of the Yogscast, who make videos for entertainment. He tapped his phone screen until a video popped up 'Hole Diggers'.

"Here we got girl, Lewis, Simon and Duncan. They are currently trying to build the Dwarf Star and Sjin is making a Chilli-Wowas" Dylan explained as we watched the little television screen.

After the video finished Dylan sighed and stroked my back, "Seems it's time for me to go home girl" he grumbled before standing up, but as he did so his phone fell to the floor, which made me jump. "Shit!"

Grabbing the phone Dylan checked for damage and smiled when he found it was fine. "That's a relief.... Oh wait?"

Confused I tilted my head and looked at him. Dylan sat back down again and pressed play on another Yogscast video, "New Yogscast Member…"

"Hello and Welcome to the Yogscast!" The man called Lewis opened the video waving his hand. "Today we have a very special announcement.." He started before being cut off by the 'Dwarf' Simon jumped into the shot, "Lewis is getting a Mandrew!" He shouted before doing his signature "AWWWWWWW!" which made me rub my ears with my paws which Dylan laughed at. Lewis continued talking after Simon stopped his cuteness outburst, "Well its Hannah's idea and we are not specifically going out looking for a Corgi Simon!" he smiled before looking back at the camera and finishing "So Hannah and I are going to the local shelter today to pick up a new furry member, we will do a Vlog once he or she gets settled in, Bye" then the video finished with the playing of the Yogscast outro music.

Just then the shelter door bell ran causing us both to jump, "Hello?" A familiar voice rang out.