Chapter 36: YOGSCAST Pups

Bonnie's POV
I watched my pups grow from infants to the age they left for their new homes.
I watched my pups as they grew with their humans.

Growing in character...
Growing in size...
Growing in my eyes...

Altas is the prefect pup for Sjin, still as trouble some as ever, they walk for miles, enjoying each other's company. Sjin is never alone now, he always has someone there watching his back. And Atlas had a human he protects and cares about.
My little joker is now a knight, protecting his human and standing tall.

Melody is the apple of Sparkles*s eye. Inheriting my voice, well the ability to howl in tune, she travels with Area 11 on their tours across the country, the band love her and she loves them. Appearing in Beckii's Vlogs I can see how much my little girl loves her humans, there is always a glint in her eyes that shine happiness.
My little princess is now a queen.

And as for Ender, he had grown from the timid pup to the ultimate Hat Pup. Smith surly brought the collie out of his shell and now Ender is a official member of Smith's air soft team and loves every minute of it, he told me it feels like living in an action film.
He's still a mummy's boy but he has grown to be the dog I am so proud to call my son.

So here I sit with Koda at my side as the pups celebrate their 1st birthday. The office is full of happy Yogscast members, well that's cause the three pups are members. They are and forever will be the YOGSCAST Pups.

*The End*

Authors Note
After reading your comments I decided it was time to finish.
This was the best way a could finish it and hope it has done the story justice.

My question to you is....
Should I make a sequel????
And with what Pup?????

I love you all so much and am blown away by your support.
~Leigh xxx