Chapter 23: Koda

Lewis’s POV

“So much comments on the lack of Bonnie info, when will these people stop!” I cursed slamming shut my laptop with a groan. “They are just worried” Hannah reassured placing a hand on my shoulder, I spun in the seat to look at her then over Bonnie who lay in her bed, her legs kicking as she whimpered, “What do I say? Sorry for lack of Bonnie pics but at the moment she is depressed! Look at her Hannah she doesn't look like a happy dog, she looks miserable”. I could cry for Bonnie, she saved my life and I couldn't help her through the hell she went through to do so. Limping over to the sofa I lay my head on Hannah’s shoulder, my phone rung catching me off guard;

“Hello??”

“Hey Dunc, What’s up?”

“Oh Dunc that’s brilliant, defiantly bring him to the office!”

“Okay see you tomorrow, bye”

I hung up the phone with the biggest smile on my face, “Looks like we may have found a solution to our depressed pooch”

Bonnie’s POV

Another day at the office, wow I was beginning to so sound like a human in a repetitive job…

Hannah brushed me this morning so I was assuming they wanted me for a video, a background prop. With a deep sigh I walked into the office to be welcomed by the strong smell of another dog…. Wait What?

Now I was awake! Another Dog? In Yogtowers? How? What? Where?

I trotted down the corridor following the scent of the newcomer, it led to the common room. 

Poking my head around the door frame I seen a crowd formed around someone but I couldn't tell from my position. Trying to sneak forward I listened to the crowds comments;

“Aww Dunc he is so cute”

“I can’t believe your sister couldn't take him”

“He’s a stunner right enough”

Now I was very intrigued to fine out about this stranger, but in my fascination I tripped over a cable and in these stupid boots my balance wasn't great, so I ended up flat out on the floor…. Brilliant great going Bon, now everyones looking at you. Using my paws I covered my face in embarrassment. 

“Hey are you alright?” 

Slowly removing my paws I looked up into the crystal blue eyes of a male grey and white husky, he was huge, a very muscular and well walked dog. I could feel the burn in my cheeks as I blushed under my fur. The male husky smiled and nuzzled me, “Hey lass, you okay? You look like your in shock?”

Shaking myself from my daze I clumsily got to my feet and this just showed how tall the husky was, my head being at his shoulder level.

“Um……. yea” I stammered, looking away from his stunning eyes. Chuckling he sat in front of me and tilted his head, “I’m Koda….. and you are?”

I blinked before looking up at him again, “Bonnie……”

He grinned and gave me a greeting muzzle touch, “Nice to meet you Bonnie" causing me to blush even more but I jumped as the echoing “AWWWWWWWW” invaded the room.

Authors Note

Sorry for the shorter chapter but I wanted to get the introduction out of the way.

There was a strong support for a Husky so here you go and I loved the name Koda (suggested by ChatonAustralien) so used it :P

There is a linked picture of Koda in the media so you have a picture of what he looks like.

~Leigh